Old Navy... just little help

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Hope i will get some tiny feedback from you guys who have a girl between 10 to 13 years old. The height is around 5 feet tall and weight around 100 a little lower than 100 or a little more than 100. Have you buy the "girl" XXL size before? do that size XXL fits as above of the size i mentioned??? Not women size, it's the girl size.

Yes yes I plan to stop by the old navy's and take a look at what xxl size look like, but i d like to order online.

Thank you for your time.

Yep, it's for christmas, shopping time for me. :shock:

Old Navy's sizing is not perfectly uniform. I would take her in and try it first.

Yeah i agree, botti. Thanks! I plan to leave within 2 hours of my work to stop by the store this early evening. i do need to look at the size chart since my girl is catching up ALMOST same size as mine. I believe that She's close to 5 feet tall. I am only 5' 2 3/4. :shock:

Hope i will get some tiny feedback from you guys who have a girl between 10 to 13 years old. The height is around 5 feet tall and weight around 100 a little lower than 100 or a little more than 100. Have you buy the "girl" XXL size before? do that size XXL fits as above of the size i mentioned??? Not women size, it's the girl size.

Yes yes I plan to stop by the old navy's and take a look at what xxl size look like, but i d like to order online.

Thank you for your time.

Yep, it's for christmas, shopping time for me. :shock:

My 12 year old neice is about the same size, and I got her some XXL Old Navy sweatshirts that fit great.

weird, i was at the old navy's and the lady who works there told me that there have no xxl but XS. I did search and found no xxl but xs. So i found a cutesty fleece pants that would be a little loose. But it will be ok when it has the string tie.

weird, i was at the old navy's and the lady who works there told me that there have no xxl but XS. I did search and found no xxl but xs. So i found a cutesty fleece pants that would be a little loose. But it will be ok when it has the string tie.

I got hers online. Sometimes they have things online that they don't carry in the stores.

do you have another Old Navy at different location? You can order just one or two to see if it fit then order more? Or just got to young lady size XS since she is at almost same height as you. Good luck! I like Old Navy! i need more jeans! But no money :(

I tried checking the old navys online and offered only XL. I need size XXL aka size 16. Kohls and Target have Size 16. oh well!

I'm five foot nothing and have been (not when pregnant ) as 'heavy' as 130 lbs. many L -XXL girls clothes fit me. The "14-16" year stuff fits well.

I'm five foot nothing and have been (not when pregnant ) as 'heavy' as 130 lbs. many L -XXL girls clothes fit me. The "14-16" year stuff fits well.

cute!! old navy's dont sell XXL size for the girls except some location that old navy's do offer xxl. ugh!

I'm roughly that size..5 ft 103 lbs but obvs not 13 lol I fit into an XL girls at old navy or a 12 or 14

Back