Oktoberfest- ADers gathering

:mrgreen: Thanks King Cobra! We will look forward to meet all of you.
And you will get some hard-n-cold cash for covering the tickets. Many thanks! ;)

kuifje75 said:
Oktoberfest started yesterday in Germany!!!

For more information on the real thing, check the following link:
http://www.oktoberfest.de/en/home/

For webcams of the event:
http://www.br-online.de/land-und-leute/thema/oktoberfest/oktoberfest_audio-cam.xml

Viel Spaß! Have fun!

Thank you for sharing me about Oktoberfest in Germany. I checked the website with pictures but I am anable to read like German language.

It is cool to see picture on website. I cannot wait to see Oktoberfest in my area in Kitchener, Ontario.

Aldo said:
Thank you for sharing me about Oktoberfest in Germany. I checked the website with pictures but I am anable to read like German language.

It is cool to see picture on website. I cannot wait to see Oktoberfest in my area in Kitchener, Ontario.
Ah, then we all will meet up and have fun? By the way, are you the one who runs a different deaf chatroom? *curious* Just asking... :mrgreen:

Yewp yewp, DOMbaby.. that's Aldo from the other chatroom, with another set of :deal: . You'll meet him at Oktoberfest and I know Aldo personally, he's a cool guy!! :P

Directions to Oktoberfest!!!

Booyah!! It's almost :cheers: Oktoberfest :cheers: time in Kitchener, Ontario so I'm going to give directions to Kitchener for those whose coming in advance. (Being the Brownie chick I am.. I larrvv to prepare in advance!!) :fingersx: I've gotten directions for both borders, Ambassador Bridge and Peace Bridge.. I hope this is crystal clear for those who are coming to Oktoberfest. If not, pwetty pwease PM me and I will email you or PM you the directions again or confer via IM or MSN. MawmyFreaky mode is on... thanks to my boy, Deaf258!! :kiss:

From Michigan, USA.. "Ambassador Bridge"

Go to Ambassador Bridge via Canada, go on #3 and #401 to Toronto, Detroit/Windor tunnel. Go on to Mc Dougall Road & #401 Toronto. This is about a 4-hour drive. Arrive in Kitchener, you will see the sign "Homer Watson Blvd and Fountain Road" NOTE: Fountain Road is for Cambridge, Homer Watson Blvd is for Kitchener. Turn right off #401, turn left on Fountain Road, go over the #401 bridge to Kitchener. You will drive straight on Homer Watson Blvd, drive past 4 traffic lights. Turn right on Manitou Drive, you will drive past 3 traffic lights, turn right on Fairway Road. Keep driving the HUGE "Fairview Mall" and several stores on your left and right. You will drive past the "Record" newspaper company, along with the "Holiday Inn" Hotel. Turn left on Old King Street, drive a short distance and turn a right on Weber St. On Weber St., you will see a big plaza with "Zehrs" and several stores. The "Clarion" (known as Howard Johnson) Hotel is on the left side. Meet you there!!!

From New York, USA... "Peace Bridge"

Take #90 until Buffalo, NY and look for "Canada-Peace Bridge". Exit at the Canada-Peace Bridge. After the U.S.A border, take the Q.E.W (Queen Elizabeth Way) in Fort Erie, Ontario. On the Q.E.W via Toronto (A 45 minutes drive from Fort Erie to Hamilton), arrive past Burlington Bridge on Q.E.W. Be sure to look for #403 via Brantford and turn right off Q.E.W. On #403, it's a short 10 minutes drive and then exit off at #6 North (Guelph). Turn right off #403. On #6 North Guelph ( 45 minutes drive) you will see #401 via London, turn right from #6. On #401 (30 minutes drive from to Kitchener) Look for #8 via Kitchener, turn right from #401. Keep driving through the expressway and see "Weber and Fairway Road", exit off the expressway and stop. Turn left on Old King Street ( a short distance) and turn right on Weber St. See the HUGE plaza with "Zehrs" and several stores. The "Clarion' (known as Howard Johnson) Hotel is on the left side. Meet you there!!

We'll all have fun... drink :cheers: , dance :dance: , and be merry!! :naughty: Meet other :deaf: at Oktoberfest!!!

I would love to go, but unfortunately, I am unable to attend. :( Maybe another time. Enjoy your time and meeting new faces! :thumb:

Huh? Hmmm, ain't going to that this year... I dunno if I will have time to do so the next few years...

I have a ticket with me that I will go OKTOBERFESt on Saturday, October 11, 2003. It is at Altes Munchen Haus in Kitchener, Ontario.

I will meet few of alldeaf people who will go there, too.

Cheers

Aldo

Booyah Aldo!! I just know you & KingCobra and several other Deafies will do MSL to tease me!! ;) Remember the MSL sign language you taught me for condom? Maybe we can t-e-a-s-e the American ADers with that and they will wonder what the fuck it is!! LMFAO!

Freaky said:
Booyah Aldo!! I just know you & KingCobra and several other Deafies will do MSL to tease me!! ;) Remember the MSL sign language you taught me for condom? Maybe we can t-e-a-s-e the American ADers with that and they will wonder what the fuck it is!! LMFAO!

Freaky.. It is great.. My friends will be there too that we know some MSL included Andrew, etc.. You might catch us on your own eye. We try to remember what we used with MSL long time ago.. Andrew and I will be there and will make more fun with everyone. :booty: :lol: :laugh2: :cheers:

Bullym0m said:
Aldo..

I dunno.. If I have good time and to go there.. Have not decide yet!
:P

OH boy!! Bullymom wanna to crush on me if she goes to Oktoberfest. I rather hide under then table without catch me. OH, HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH (through mIRC by SAVANT if you remember him???)

:applause:

4 more day to left wooo I can't wait zoom to canada to see Freaky and KingCorsa! and ofc can't wait meet deaf peeps in there too. I gotta watch out bec Freaky is devil gal! :lol: muwahh! see ya around

LBGal

LovelyBlkGal said:
4 more day to left wooo I can't wait zoom to canada to see Freaky and KingCorsa! and ofc can't wait meet deaf peeps in there too. I gotta watch out bec Freaky is devil gal! :lol: muwahh! see ya around

LBGal

Oh yes Bgal girly!!! Be prepared and I'll t-e-a-s-e you all night!! *winksa* Mebbe we'll do the booty dance and you show off your saxxxy ass to the men! :booty:

LBG!

It is fabulust for you to come to see me and my sweetie Freaky! We are looking forward to seeing you in person! :D

I am so dying to see your shakin' ass! :D

:naughty: Let's get blasted and not get wasted! heh heh

It'll be so much fun meeting all of you guys there!

See youuu there ;)

Katzie said:
and don't forget to bring your cameras!
Ah, eternity will bring! hee hee... You will get to see some pics from Oktoberfest event in Ontario... I'm sure that there's others who will bring... I hope that they won't snatch some candid pics or censored pics! :D

Freaky said:
Oh yes Bgal girly!!! Be prepared and I'll t-e-a-s-e you all night!! *winksa* Mebbe we'll do the booty dance and you show off your saxxxy ass to the men! :booty:

Right on! FreakyChick *shakin booties* wooo we will tease each other and show off saxxy our :booty: off don't want men get drop pant :lol: and see ya soon!

Muwah
:ily: LBGal

Back