Oktoberfest- ADers gathering

Bowak said:
<packs his buick with beers

:dj: :party: :cheers:
Ah, your smart! :mrgreen: I think that I'll do about the same thing! hee hee.

My Gawd, I am jealous! Haven't gone to Oktoberfest or AD party, but it would be a honor to meet everyone one day. I hope the planning will never stop for every year or so. Thanks Freakychickie!

I can't go.. too far and my fiancee probably have to work on that day! :| But have fun you all!!! :)

:cheers: Thanks Wildaktress!! I'll be sure to drink a pint for you!! Hotel rooms have been booked and we're getting tickets!! Next year... I'll be sure to post up the AD Oktoberfest gathering much earlier!! Deal? :deal:

I m plan go next month woooooo and i can't wait meet Freakygal! she is sooooo sweet to me and know her long time since way backkkkkkkkkkkkkk and i m sure there willl lots deafies peeps there.

:-/ I found out that I don't have a day off on Monday right after that weekend. That's harder for us to travel to Canada w/ pricey airfare and limited time. We wish we could make it up there.

Don't forget to take a lot of pictures and post 'em here! I'd love to check 'em out. We wish you guys will have an awesome time up there! :)

e said:
:-/ I found out that I don't have a day off on Monday right after that weekend. That's harder for us to travel to Canada w/ pricey airfare and limited time. We wish we could make it up there.

Don't forget to take a lot of pictures and post 'em here! I'd love to check 'em out. We wish you guys will have an awesome time up there! :)
Oh yes, not a problem at all! I'll drink up for you two! :naughty:

I believe that some of us will take many pics of us all having good times. And next time at any deafies' events, it'll be nice to meet you all and other people too! :mrgreen:

:cheers:

:beer:

Keep in mind, there'll be next biggest event in Manhattan, day after Thanksgiving, at night time. It's on holiday weekend, I hope you guys will have a better chance to meet up there! We'll be there!

DirtyOldMan said:
Oh yes, not a problem at all! I'll drink up for you two! :naughty:

I believe that some of us will take many pics of us all having good times. And next time at any deafies' events, it'll be nice to meet you all and other people too! :mrgreen:

:cheers:

:beer:

DOM, you drink three bottles of strong Canadian beer and you will be floored! :beer: :beer: :beer: :squint: *thud*

;)

uh oh it's gonna be DRUNK?!?!? KingCorsa don't make me temper for it! LOL and i will :naughty: for hottie men LOL! I m kiddin.. Hey FreakyGal don't think about it *Flick Tongue* :P see you soon!

Sometimes I go Oktoberfest in my same city here in Kitchener. I use to walk up there in few blocks. I enjoy seeing there every year.

Check with www.oktoberfest.ca

KingCobra said:
DOM, you drink three bottles of strong Canadian beer and you will be floored! :beer: :beer: :beer: :squint: *thud*

;)
Oh yes? :D I'll try anyway!! heh heh I'm half Native american and half Irish... so together would be 100 % party animal! :naughty:

DirtyOldMan said:
Oh yes? :D I'll try anyway!! heh heh I'm half Native american and half Irish... so together would be 100 % party animal! :naughty:

Ohhhhhh! You are sure enough to dry up the bar's supply of beer! :D

KingCobra said:
Ohhhhhh! You are sure enough to dry up the bar's supply of beer! :D
:lol: *High five* Yeah, by the way, it'll be nice to meet you and thanks for everything... we will look forward to meet you and all! ;)

DirtyOldMan said:
:lol: *High five* Yeah, by the way, it'll be nice to meet you and thanks for everything... we will look forward to meet you and all! ;)

Sure man! :) I am looking forward to meeting you and eternity! :D

Hey, I gotta make sure to see the bar triple their beer supply for your sake's! ;)

Back