Okla. vs. Oregon

Wildfire

Reaction score
I am a big sooner fan. i watched the game, oh man got some bad calls. well to me that is life, we all make bad calls. i just wish some people would leave Pac-10 alone...and stop making death threats to this one guy who is a replay offical. he makes mistake so do we. sure wish he could read this and know that i am 100% behind him and not angry with his call. some of the die hard ou fans need to back off and think about the next game...not too late to be champ. :type:

I am so glad that you know that it is not Gordon's fault. Gordon is deeply devastated by all of this and will not officiate for rest of the season :( Newspapers here are splashed with articles about this situation everywhere.

Im a huge Ducks fan but I do feel for Sooners and their fans.

I am a big sooner fan. i watched the game, oh man got some bad calls. well to me that is life, we all make bad calls. i just wish some people would leave Pac-10 alone...and stop making death threats to this one guy who is a replay offical. he makes mistake so do we. sure wish he could read this and know that i am 100% behind him and not angry with his call. some of the die hard ou fans need to back off and think about the next game...not too late to be champ. :type:[/QUOTE

I am fan of OU too! I was very disappointed!!

yeah...we all make mistakes...we live and move on. hope gordon come back to his job soon. so who the ducks playin next? sooners playin middle tenn. state

yeah...we all make mistakes...we live and move on. hope gordon come back to his job soon. so who the ducks playin next? sooners playin middle tenn. state

Arizona State but they are not playing this weekend.

that is going to be a good game also this weekend calif. vs arizona st could be the best game this weekend because a lot of good teams playin lower ranking teams.

That bad call by instant relay guy was leaving from PAC-10 and will be back next year over bad feeling on his bad calls.

I guess this guy got well paid (bribe) from PAC-10 boosts then left?. :D

I am a big sooner fan. i watched the game, oh man got some bad calls. well to me that is life, we all make bad calls. i just wish some people would leave Pac-10 alone...and stop making death threats to this one guy who is a replay offical. he makes mistake so do we. sure wish he could read this and know that i am 100% behind him and not angry with his call. some of the die hard ou fans need to back off and think about the next game...not too late to be champ. :type:

Oh yeah, I saw that replays over and over again. It is big time screw up for refs.

I can not believe what I see. It is really easy call and can not miss that. Wow! Lucky for Oregon! If it happens to be my team, and I will be very piss off.

Back