OK Miss P—You Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levonian

Reaction score
Miss P sent me another PM this morning asking me to cease and desist my endless ridiculing of her. In it she stated that she was “just trying to have some fun,” and that it was not her intention to try to ruin the board. In addition, she also stated that her life essentially sucked, and that AllDeaf and the threads that she creates on it are her means of expressing her disappointment with the hand that fate has dealt her. While I don’t think that she was entirely sincere, I’m going to give our little resident troll the benefit of the doubt and end my barrage of underhanded insults. The avatar and Custom User Title have been changed, and there will be no further mention of the Tragic Microwave Incident—it will be forever relegated to just a bad memory in Ridor’s consciousness (I pity the fool). But Miss P—I hope that you will take this opportunity to critically analyze your own behavior and the effect that it has on other people. The deaf films thread was actually halfway intelligent; so that makes one intelligent thread for every 99 ridiculous threads you create. So let’s see if we can get your average above 1%. That isn’t too much to ask, is it?

*sigh*

At least she doesn't want to dink you.

I give up...

We really need a "blowing my own head off" emoticon.

Miss P sent me another PM this morning asking me to cease and desist my endless ridiculing of her. In it she stated that she was “just trying to have some fun,” and that it was not her intention to try to ruin the board. In addition, she also stated that her life essentially sucked, and that AllDeaf and the threads that she creates on it are her means of expressing her disappointment with the hand that fate has dealt her. While I don’t think that she was entirely sincere, I’m going to give our little resident troll the benefit of the doubt and end my barrage of underhanded insults. The avatar and Custom User Title have been changed, and there will be no further mention of the Tragic Microwave Incident—it will be forever relegated to just a bad memory in Ridor’s consciousness (I pity the fool). But Miss P—I hope that you will take this opportunity to critically analyze your own behavior and the effect that it has on other people. The deaf films thread was actually halfway intelligent; so that makes one intelligent thread for every 99 ridiculous threads you create. So let’s see if we can get your average above 1%. That isn’t too much to ask, is it?

Thats because you are giving her A T T E N T I O N..she is craving, Levon..
geez, wake up and smell the roses!
You are adding the fuel to the fire, Levon..so give it up.

Thats because you are giving her A T T E N T I O N..she is craving, Levon..
geez, wake up and smell the roses!
You are adding the fuel to the fire, Levon..so give it up.

I agree with this too.

Levon... Miss P will always be trying to fool ya into something.. and beside, I am thinking she is not that bright sometimes with her comments and whatever she is, that aint makin sense for all of us to understand.. so best to tell her either shut her foolish trap or get the fawk out of AD and grow up for good...

troll1.png

This Forum is for many people who come to enjoy reading, exchanging useful information as well as solutions, etc. When a member comes forward as the creator of this thread had done so...and to reply with a ridiculous comment, whether you think it's funny or not...it's getting beyond the point of being pathetic and redundant. Also, PM's in the past hasn't done much either, therefore, time to 'shape up or ship out'....take ur pick.

~RR

Last edited:
This Forum is for many people to come to enjoy reading, exchanging useful information as well as solutions, etc. When a member comes forward as the creator of this thread had done so...and to reply with a ridiculous comment, whether you think it's funny or not...it's getting beyond the point of being pathetic and redundant. Also, PM's in the past hasn't done much either, therefore, time to 'shape up or ship out'....take ur pick.

~RR

Way to go Roadrunner. :thumb:

Deafilmedia, you're always embarrassing youself or AllDeaf or even the United States of America since you made some ridiculous threads. So, shape up or ship out like RR said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back