Ok Im new.....

MelodyB

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Melody and I am new to AD.

I am hearing, but I am learning ASL. I am fasinated with the Deaf and Deaf culture. One of my close friends is an intrepreter, and I have one friend who is Deaf. My goal is to learn ASL for church intrepreting. As well as a way to commuinicate with my friend Toni. I have been taking ASL classes for about 6 months now and I am looking forward to learning all I can from this board and meeting new people.

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting! :)

Hi Melody! Welcome!

Hi Melody! Praise God you want to learn more about signs. God bless you to learn and helps us Deaf to understand God's Word in church! Again, welcome and enjoy the fellowship!

GBU!

:welcome: To All Deaf MelodyB!!
I'm hearing also, its alot of fun learning &
understanding ASL. Good Luck to you:)
Have Fun Posting &
Enjoy Your Stay Here:thumb:

Hello Melody... welcome to alldeaf, I too am hearing with interpreter friends, I actually attend an ALL ASL Church (well, it's really a Kingdom Hall). I hope you enjoy your stay here. You think you'd like to be an actual interpreter for a living someday (not just for your Church)? I am working towards that goal.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I am really looking forward to getting to know people on here.

:welcome: Welcome here to this AD forum and hope you can find this place fit your concern about your hearing loss and deafness. We all have the same problem as you have. Sign Languages, schools, jobs, interpreters, and many more.. Please share your info with us. And Great place to make friends here too..

Warning, watch out for crazy people here... :giggle:

Have fun!! :iough:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! That's neat that you have a desire to learn ASL, also, bear in mind for those folks that are HoH, sometimes when speaking to them, face them, some know how to lip-read. ;) Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

I have already found this site to be both useful and fun! I have already learned quite a bit by being here this short time.

Back