Ok, be nice...but I have a question for pro-abortioners :Oops:

November Gypsy

Reaction score
Um....scratch that...it was a depression fueled question. I'm sorry.

It will be hard to discuss if people actually follow all your dictates on how to be nice to you.

If this is such an emotionally charged subject for you, you would be far better off not asking for diverse opinions in a public forum.

It will be hard to discuss if people actually follow all your dictates on how to be nice to you.

If this is such an emotionally charged subject for you, you would be far better off not asking for diverse opinions in a public forum.

I didn't mean to dicate. I'm sorry. I just was explaining what I understood of the issue. I'm not going to get mad, though I may have come across spirited. People can say what they like...I'm just trying to see it from the other side, somehow, because it really bothers me. Sigh. I probably shouldn't have asked. I didn't mean harm.

There's no such thing as pro abortionists...............Simply people who think that it's an nessary evil. Yes....we need to work to reduce abortions....It would be awesome if NOBODY needed to make that very difficult choice.....but its a nessarily evil! If you don't like abortion.....GOOD. Don't have one!

I didn't mean to dicate. I'm sorry. I just was explaining what I understood of the issue. I'm not going to get mad, though I may have come across spirited. People can say what they like...I'm just trying to see it from the other side, somehow, because it really bothers me. Sigh. I probably shouldn't have asked. I didn't mean harm.

Actually no harm is done. Stand up for what you believe in....

Everyone else does in this thread.

but be warned.... You will see many different sides.

If you are up to listening to other peoples views... even from the ones that are considered a friend to yours... With out having your feelings hurt. Then go for it.

*Looking nervous* really, guys, it wasn't a good question for me to ask. I thought I was preggy for a while (not that I need to be, I have a 7 month old) and then found out I wasn't...so I got upset (again, completely realize that I don't need to be preggy, but I had already adjusted myself to the shock, as it were) and got even more upset because I happened to read something or other about abortion. It made me (really) mad. I don't get mad often, but when I do, I can be a tad unreasonable.

I don't mind other opinions. I really don't. I just get confused about how people can think that the 'bunch of cells' in the womb isn't a baby. because, you know, when you see it on an ultrasound, I assure you, there is no mistaking it. Anyway, like I said, I was upset, and unhappy, and I shouldn't have let myself post in the beginning.

Ooh... I think you might want to give a try to visit this link:

PlannedParenthood.org

This is pretty good information and a such gold one. It's not just about abortions, there are another options: how to raise a child and information about adoption. I hope this link may help you better. :)

You see, there are so many abortion threads and it's almost all of them were locked. So, this thread may be lock up if the debate is coming in here and to become a such ugly thing, definitely, it's depressing. I hope it won't happen to this thread.

Anyways...

Okay, both choicers (pro choice) and lifers (pro life) have different POVs. Choicers tend to view a fetus as a parasite cell and it's not a baby. Lifers tend to view a fetus as a human being and a baby. Really, it's depend on their views of points.

If you want to understand both of sides, you can try to visit

1) ProWomanProLife
2) pro-choice - Google Search

Just let you know, not all pro-lifers are religious people (or Christians) and not all pro-choicers are choosing only abortions. Not everyone fits in a "stereotype of either pro-choice or pro-life". :)

I hope this post is helpful to you. :)

Or you might want to listen to another AD'ers that may better than my post. That's fine with me. ;)

You have a great post! I realize, now that I am calm, that this is not a happy subject. I don't like stress and wouldn't normally bring such a thing. Then again, I really want to understand. Thanks so much for the links. Parasite cell. Wow. Talk about a knife in the heart. (I'm not saying I'm mad at you about it, or anything, just honestly shocked that anyone believes that.) However, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm also entitled to be shocked by that opinion.

You have a great post! I realize, now that I am calm, that this is not a happy subject. I don't like stress and wouldn't normally bring such a thing. Then again, I really want to understand. Thanks so much for the links. Parasite cell. Wow. Talk about a knife in the heart. (I'm not saying I'm mad at you about it, or anything, just honestly shocked that anyone believes that.) However, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm also entitled to be shocked by that opinion.

No problem. I think AD'ers can explain it better than my post but we shall wait and see. :)
Yeah, parasite, blob of cell, clumpy of cell, or whatever you name it. Personally, I don't agree with this so-called 'fact' for a fetus...

You could ask pro-choice ADers why they view it as a parasite or whatever it is. Be beware, their opinions may be painful to you... ^_^;;

Yes, they probably would, which is why I earsed my orginal question. I was in a state, you see, because I was so disappointed about not being preggers and then having read, about 15 moments later, some supporting abortion. It just...you see...triggered me when I am not usually triggered.

Yes, they probably would, which is why I earsed my orginal question. I was in a state, you see, because I was so disappointed about not being preggers and then having read, about 15 moments later, some supporting abortion. It just...you see...triggered me when I am not usually triggered.

Yeah, I understood your point is. :)

Back