Ok anyone willing to chat?

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
I really want to sign but I can't find anyone locally :( so would anyone like to chat with me on a webcam?

I'll be honest I don't know a whole lot but I'm excited to learn and try. :ty:

hello this is red2x2varoom. you are welcome to new friends and chats ,if you are a single lady and vp. 866 231 3612. i m a male/choc.lol and a single and daughter 8,biracial. smile bye

sign language

I really want to sign but I can't find anyone locally :( so would anyone like to chat with me on a webcam?

I'll be honest I don't know a whole lot but I'm excited to learn and try. :ty:[/QUO hello , if you lived in md or visitor.of course i loved to teach you learn sign language,smile by red2x2varoom/joe

I'm looking for people to practice ASL!

oovoo- fefalandia

skype- rastagirl415

don't have skpe just yet. For now I've been going to tiny chat. Hoping to get skype next month, got to update computer stuff first.

Hey i sent u a friend request also i wanted to chat to help you with asl. I am 22 yrs old female maybe i should have mentioned that sorry for the random request just wanna help.
I have skype and many things bt i didnt want people to take my info. Email me ((babyangel5302@live.com))

i would chat online but i have been conditioned to remove all my clothes whenever my web camera comes on

i am willing to learn, and woot thank you again c:

your welcome! I do it best pretty try best hard work I effort to you! I do it plan do for you I will try best help you!!

Back