OJO owner and SnapVRS

darkage

Reaction score
Anyone complain snapvrs?

When, I am ready to call VRS at SnapVRS.

I do not like their way in beginning part. Interpreter said, "HELLO.... DO YOU WANT ME TELL VRS?" That's not impressure with first line. I told interpreter that I am not pleasure with first line. Interpreter said as follow their policy.

I explained interpreter that I am pleasure with Sorenson or HOVRS or CSDVRS. They used to simple say, "Hello..... ready to call" or "Hello..... call to excatly person"

I do not think that they understand you at first. Perhaps, you would tell them to rephrase it for you. It is not necessary for you to say that you like other services because you sound rude to them. I probably think that it was their first time to work as an interpreter online. I am sure that they will have a better communication next time. It's not quite a big deal for you to complain about it. Please don't worry for now. I think that you are very lucky that you are able to contact someone thru a videophone with many services. I think that it is a kind of cool.

do you please pleased, or appreciate? Pleasure with a terp?

Anyone complain snapvrs?

I do not like their way in beginning part. Interpreter said, "HELLO.... DO YOU WANT ME TELL VRS?" That's not impressure with first line. I told interpreter that I am not pleasure with first line. Interpreter said as follow their policy.

I explained interpreter that I am pleasure with Sorenson or HOVRS or CSDVRS. They used to simple say, "Hello..... ready to call" or "Hello..... call to excatly person"

Anyone complain snapvrs?

I've not used SnapVRS, but on the Sorenson or Viable VRS, the interpreter would ask who you would want to contact, sometime I would give them the name of the person I'm calling to. If its a company, I would just let the interpreter know and explain what I'm trying to call before placing a call so the hearing person would not get confused.

I'd guess it's how the VRS company policy when interpreter picks up a call, and ask who you want to connect with. It would be more efficient VRS call and not have any more confusion who the person is. Once the interpreter announce call they would explain how VRS works and being interpreter thru video cam and using sign language communication between the deaf person and the hearing.

Back