Oil leak has been stopped.

Earth leaks alot of oil from seabeds down below. Rather a common and natural occurrence.

um... this oil leak is caused by men. definitely not a common & natural occurrence

Actually they are saying now it's not leaking.....that it is seepage from the sea bed so who knows.

which is most likely not a good sign. this may means plugging the hole is a bad idea after all because of intense pressure building up. It could lead to micro-tsunamis, micro-earthquake, etc. Maybe it's why there was an earthquake in DC? :hmm:

Pretty bad news because if the well bore is damaged below the seafloor, it means the only way to stop it from leaking will be the completion of the relief well and plugging the bore with mud and cement from below.
I do not pay much attention to the gulf news any more, but I have friends who send me emails, lol. Here is one, check out the POP at the end...
YouTube - Boa Deep C - ROV 2 - Sea Bed Pop!

that looks like PFH's enema

Clinics are overflowing in some gulf states, mainly from the "Blue Flu."

Pretty good so far in terms of those kinds of accidents out of the some 3858 oil and gas platforms in the Gulf of Mexico. A pretty rare event for that to happen. And that's good!

Back