Oi!

Sydlie

Reaction score
Okay, so there is apparantly some diety or other out to keep me offline! I finally got my cable modem today and it won't work until I pick up a network card- which I can't do until next week (unless I can talk my roomie into buying it...) I should (god willing) be back online in a week and then I can stop by and chat with y'all a bit more often.

Just wanted to drop a note and tell you that I'm not dead yet and I haven't forgotten you!

WB and hurry back! :) heheh I know it hasn t been the same since u been gone and darlin kevbo either :D heheh

hey where is crazy couples ?? ( you and kebvo) !!! We miss to hear both of u say something special to each other hehe otherwise thanks for updates with us to know that ur doing all right

knightwolf68 said:
hey where is crazy couples ?? ( you and kebvo) !!! We miss to hear both of u say something special to each other hehe otherwise thanks for updates with us to know that ur doing all right

look at her old thread "happy b-day syide" sorry about that sy.. ;) she said she and kevbo broke up so don't say anything about it again :P

Oh, it's all good. Yeah, we broke up, but I'm not about to cry over hearing his name. No worries!

But I do have good news.... I got my computer up and running! I'm back! But I'll be in Chicago from Sunday until wednesday, so gimme some time to be back full throttle

We would like a 5,000 word essay on what you did with your time away from alldeaf.

bbnt said:
We would like a 5,000 word essay on what you did with your time away from alldeaf.

theres no WE in this statement its I'll

you volunteered yourself to do the essay

Cricket said:

Yes, WE.. and bbnt did volunteer Sydlie to do that essay! ;)

Anyway!! WELCOME BACK Syd! :wave:

Cricket said:

what are you talking about??? It was your idea in the first place.

SY!!!!! :wave:

Huggs.. Welcome back!!!.. we missed you!

Take easy girl.. you been on run.. I bet your sneakers the bottom rubber thingies.. worn out hehe

WB Sydlie...was beginning to wonder where the heck you had gone...I had been enjoying reading some of your postings in the past. :) :wave: Take good care and have fun in Chicago! :applause:

bbnt said:

5000??? Damn! Well, let's see what I can come up with, though I only have about 1-1/2 months of material to stuff it with. I'll let you know how it goes.

I missed y'all, too, life without the net is more boring than you might think!

Steel said:
you missed me, didn't you? *whristling*
:shock: Dood! I thought you left for good and all. I appreciate the welcome back, but didn't you ask to be deleted? You're so much like someone I used to know it's scary.

Sydlie said:
:shock: Dood! I thought you left for good and all. I appreciate the welcome back, but didn't you ask to be deleted? You're so much like someone I used to know it's scary.
yes I did but some told me that I should keep it on, in case that I get bored or whatever, would come back and post some stuff anyway

lol I don't think you would really know me so sorry if I scared you though

anyway, enjoy your stay and post some more

Back