ohio??

slewis10

Reaction score
Is anyone from Ohio, specifically the Toledo area?

Are there any events in Toledo? I guess I am trying to "get my feet wet" in the Deaf community.

Are there any events in Toledo? I guess I am trying to "get my feet wet" in the Deaf community.

Yes will have Toledo deaf club on sat (nov 18th) for OSU against MICH so you shuld c heck out and meet lots deaf ppl there

hey i live rossford near toledo area and i still memeber of toledo deaf club and we can meet someday smile

Im from the Sandusky Ohio area and friends with LovelyBlkGal and also friends with deafboioh and christlovedeaf.

ohio

I live between Wilmington and Hillsboro. Myself, ASLGAL, and other ASL students from Southern State Community College try to get together about once a month and have silent dinner (usually around Hillsboro) if any one is interested, all are welcome to join.

:ty: :fingersx: :grouphug:

I live between Wilmington and Hillsboro. Myself, ASLGAL, and other ASL students from Southern State Community College try to get together about once a month and have silent dinner (usually around Hillsboro) if any one is interested, all are welcome to join.

:ty: :fingersx: :grouphug:

I'm in Chillicothe--grew up in Lebanon. I usually attend the silent dinners in Columbus.
Where do yu guys meet in Hillsboro?

BTW--Southern State has a great interpreting program!

If you see an Angel near the Cleveland area, that's where I am at too-- ;)

Hello to all Ohioians!! :wave: If any others live in Ohio, don't be shy...you can simply say you live in Ohio (if you prefer not to reveal which city you live in, that's fine-- ;) )...post here--. :)

~RR

From Ohio, now in FL

I graduated at Sandusky High in '95 and moved to Toledo for a couple of years. Then zoom to Gally for a while.

I miss my sweet home Ohio!
I have been looking for Eric Carroll, if anybody know him - pls lemme know.

I graduated at Sandusky High in '95 and moved to Toledo for a couple of years. Then zoom to Gally for a while.

I miss my sweet home Ohio!
I have been looking for Eric Carroll, if anybody know him - pls lemme know.

I am Eric Carroll's ex wife.

Uh-oh Bear someone looking for your ex husband.

I'm from Ohio too. ;)

lol sure looks like it Cheri. Jillio dang didnt realize you were from Ohio. Someday we gotta meet! Definitely!

Back