Ohio Female Football Players (or wannabees)

daniellefan

Reaction score
Female football players in Ohio the Columbus Comets are going to have tryouts for the 2009 season. The Comets are a women's football team, part of the National Womens Football Association. Tryouts and mini-camp starts on October 5 at Whitehall Community Park (420 North Hamilton, Whitehall, OH) at 10:00 a.m. and will go on for the next six weeks.

If you are a female athlete in Columbus or in the state (we have players from as far away as North Canton and Cincy and Athens) and want to tryout contact the head coah: Hank Patterson at hpatters@columbus.rr.com

This is full contact football and no football experience is needed.

The head coach can do sign language and I am not sure if there have been deaf players on this team but are in the league. This is one of the best teams in womens football and there are players who come from all citys in Ohio to play for them.

There is deaf women plays in football in different states like NY.. MO... KS...TX

I read that they got the pay to play. IT is not same as PRO Football player (NFL).

Good Luck.

There is deaf women plays in football in different states like NY.. MO... KS...TX

I read that they got the pay to play. IT is not same as PRO Football player (NFL).

Good Luck.

Yes, this is not the same as the NFL and it is not intended to be. What it is is women who want to use athletic talents and abilities and play contact football. Some teams may pay to play and I do not know for sure if the Comets do. I do know that they are pretty good players, well coached, and fundamentals are well taught. Women from Ohio come to playon this team. Next tryout date is October 12 at 10 am at 420 North Hamilton, Columbus Ohio -- Whitehall Community Park.

Yes, this is not the same as the NFL and it is not intended to be. What it is is women who want to use athletic talents and abilities and play contact football. Some teams may pay to play and I do not know for sure if the Comets do. I do know that they are pretty good players, well coached, and fundamentals are well taught. Women from Ohio come to playon this team. Next tryout date is October 12 at 10 am at 420 North Hamilton, Columbus Ohio -- Whitehall Community Park.

Sorry I thought I should let you know that there are two teams in Missouri -- but maybe you are already on one of them. See NWFA (google or yahoo it) for the details.

Calif?! we're too beautiful to play because we're beaches people.

Back