oh no

P

pinkster

Have you ever been drunk? I know this is a stupid question but I had to ask.

I am currently inebriated (ie intoxicated) at the moment. It is my first time getting drunk. I am feeling kind of happy. :) I am so sorry for .. being retarded. And for being underage. ok. :P

much love

Yes, been there...done that....

Be careful...don't listen to my movitating (sp?) urges in the chat room to turn on your webcam. :p

Pinkster -- been there done that being underage and drunk -- just use judgement please and i hope u dont end up :barf: all over the place :rofl: hahahaha :-x

wheee! i'm goody doogy drunky!

ooh excuse me plz lol *vomits on keyboard* aw damn...my mom's gonna wonder where all the smell comes from in the morning...

i dont live at home so you suck..

and my webcam is on but im not doing anythign bad.. im drunk not stupid... :) i just dont make sense.. :-*

Haha... I have never been drunk in my entire life and I rarely drink. But when I do.. I just drink like a bottle of wine cooler, that's about it. The reason I don't wanna be drunk because I don't wanna do something that I would regret for the rest of my life.

I havent done anything.. my roomie (who had the hots for me) when i told him "fuck you" he said "ok." I said get the hell out of my room - because i am that dedicated to david. :)

been there done that hundrend times :D through my college years is the worst. last time i got drunk was last saturday july 12th, blaast time. although meme not A.A. i'm just drinking once a while now, but first and second year at college i drink too much every weekend. now once a month or so, as long i am not with my son at that time :D

Been there Done that today... not entirely drunk... was buzzed few hours ago... so my best friend and I went nude swimming for awhile to cool my brain down then I drove back to home luckily no cops was around LOL...

Originally posted by pinkster
Have you ever been drunk? I know this is a stupid question but I had to ask.

I am currently inebriated (ie intoxicated) at the moment. It is my first time getting drunk. I am feeling kind of happy. :) I am so sorry for .. being retarded. And for being underage. ok. :P

much love

:rofl: I've been there before! I've gone off Peach Schnapps for good because one night years ago, I decided to get plastered -- went and bought a big bottle of peach schnapps, locked myself up in the bathroom with some books and a glass of ice and drank the entire bottle within an hour!
Boy, I really paid for it the following morning! I had the worst hangover ever and I had to drop my dad off at his work! Ergh!

Goldie

bbnt - i told my dad already. :) I IMed him and i said "guess what" (what?) "I am SO wasted right now." :)

And for the record, im not hung over but i am SO fucking tired :) dont know if you care, but what i had to drink was kind of funny. =X I mean, for me. I had three 32 ounce cups of strawberry daquri made with tequila in about 2 hours. Bill says i had an equivalent to 8 shots of tequila. :)

I feel fine, however i need to pee and shower then I'll be twice as fine and off to work I go :P

Never been drunk underaged. :o Only been drunk twice (at age 23 both times) in my lifetime and I won't do it again!

Originally posted by ChelEler
Never been drunk underaged. :o Only been drunk twice (at age 23 both times) in my lifetime and I won't do it again!

I have been drunk a couple of times underaged at home, supervised...heh! Once was on New Year's Eve -- I remember I was soooooooo drunk (about 15), with my sister (14) and a childhood friend (also 15), we all drank so much and were having so much fun. But it stopped after our friend got sick...but we laughed about it the day after, hehehe!

Goldie

I never got really drunk until when I was around 20 years old. Before that, I just drank little and just got buzzed a bit. When I was in England, we went pub-crawling and I can never believe til this day that I drank so much alcohol in one night. Unfortunately to say, I did black out some of the night as in not remembering parts of it. When I saw my photos being developped, I had to hide it from my parents! hee hee!

I don't get drunk much at all. I do get buzzed but that's it. The last time I was really drunk was probably in 2000 when I was working in Sears. My workmate always brought his secret stash of strong liquor and we would drink it. We would be :D at work and people would think we are so friendly. *snickering*

jamsie jams got the knackers 32 ounce of that strawberry daquari DANG jamsie! haha BE GLAD U didnt have a hang over otherwise u'd be calling in sick for the day and spending it all in the bathroom LMAO! I once got plastered at a club and nearly made out with my old friend everyone was wondering if i was gonna kiss her or not cuz she was awake and i was too but not really paying attention, my head and her head was like |---| that CLOSE LOL!

Surely, I was so wasted when I was young. I was certificated partyhead in Ohio before moved to Las Vegas.

Jams, you were lucky to get hangover at the place instead of driving on the road. I was so wasted with alcohol and weed and had to drive back home from downtown Cleveland with a fucked up friend. I drove her car!! Smh. The cop busted me for speeding and I wondered he did not smell my strong breath plus what's more I forgot my drivers license!! Anyway, he waived me cuz I explained to him that I was not that far to my home (it was true). Whew. I should have gotten DUI three or four times in Ohio. RME at myself.

Once I moved to Las Vegas, I drink less and less now cuz LV and Arizona DUI policies are stricter due to frequent car accidents. Arizona prison is more brutal than LV. That's why I said to myself.. not worth shit if I get busted by AZ cops for DUI and wind up in the prison for a few months. The warden can order inmates in old fashioned stripes uniforms to dig the ground (burials) during scorching heat and each of them are allowed to drink STALE water. Also, they walk closely with CHAINS!! I was like oh, gosh..(it is true story cuz I watched AZ prison on Discovery Channel).

Back