Oh my! Clueless Senator in MO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not the only one that is clueless; I would bet that most of them are. I guarantee they could pass a budget that had a pay rise for them in it. Why are they there anyway? Make laws, you’re a cop; we have plenty of laws just need to enforce them. About the only thing Congress and senate do now is drain the US economy of billions in their pay and benefits alone. They are all little petty dictators in the making, tossing money around trying to present them selves as doing good things when trying to stuff their pockets before the new guy gets elected. I am deaf not blind but in this case even Helen Keller could figure it out.

I used to think that most of them entered into office with good intentions but got corrupted after being around all the other cons. Now I'm not so sure that they don't enter the pool with dirty shorts counting on getting some new ones and perks to boot!

I know a lot of things take experance but I would like to see everyone booted and no one over the age of 35 go in. Cannot hurt to try.
Use to be a person did not have to pay to go to a national park, what happened there. Government. Poorly managed, they need some housewives there that know how to handle money.

I first began to worry when the election for her was going on. I was living in MO at that time.

you may aswell be talking about britains MP's...they surppose to go into goverment to improve society, none anywhere in the world seem to be doing that...i don't mind them having good money because they should not be thinking about their money problems if they got them, they should be worrying about mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back