oh I'm such an idiot!

JustinZ28

Reaction score
I'm supposed to have boughten a ticket to fly to pa @ 7am.... Well so I thought I did I got the ticket 2months ago. I get to the airport check in go through security sit at the gate for like 10min... Look at my ticket and it says 840am ugh! I'm such an idiot I got up at 530 am and all... Lol I'm going home and waiting there for an hour rather then sit in the airport esp when they have the dang heat on here in fl... Only good thing is I got my sidekick 2 make posts about my stupid mistakes! Just thought I'd give you guys a laugh @ 646am this morning...

:lol: Thanks for sharin' laughs ! I will be leavin' Iowa on May 5th at 6 am in the mornin'. :Ohno: That means, I have to be up 2 hours earlier to get myself ready.

Destination : Alaska. :D

Didn't end up going home hehehe. My roommate came and she's like will just go to breakfast and you can kill time doing that.... My exact reply was "awwww but I don't wanna I wanna go back sleep" I'm gonna be so confused today... Lol

Awww You're not an idoit, It could happen to anyone. But, it was sure funny and cute though. ;)

Well once I had a flight for 6am, I had to get up at 4am.
Because of boarder issuse, and travel time. My flight was DELAYED 4 hours!
God, I was so freaking bored at that airport. I was flying to New York.

Aww, Cheri is correct, it could happen to any of us here, but the good thing is you didn't miss your flight! LOL

GalaxyAngel said:
Just shit happends!
:rofl:

HAHAHA yea tell me about it.... Apprently I wasnt able to sit in the emergency row either cuz im hearing impaired.... Phffttt so much for being tall on an airplane... 6"3 in those rows ouccchhh. It was just a 2hr flight which i passed out on I was soooo tired. But im with my boring boring family now yay let the madness begin... I hope I gave you guys a nice laugh today about that :stupid:

Back