oh hai dere!

DJGrace

Reaction score
oh hai!

So, obviously I am new here. I don't have any hearing loss, and was asked to join this forum by my girlfriend who is deaf. I'm always interested in learning new things, and I can definitely learn more here. I do make efforts to ensure that my communication with her is clear and try to help her in less than ideal hearing situations. I think being on this forum will help me become more accommodating to her and even more understanding.

I was apprehensive to join at first, but I know it's very important to her. I thought of how happy I feel about teaching her to snowboard this winter and how great I feel to be sharing something I am so passionate about with her. So when I thought about it, the choice to join AD was easy.

In conclusion, oh hai dere!

Grace

Waaaaaaaazzzup! Can you teach me how to nab sexy short chicks in red dresses? :)

Thanks for all the greetings! I've been wasting my Sunday away on here lol.

Alex, I think that would be counterproductive to myself if I told you lol. Unless you mean other short chicks in red dresses that aren't Alicia, then maybe I can help lol

Thanks for all the greetings! I've been wasting my Sunday away on here lol.

Alex, I think that would be counterproductive to myself if I told you lol. Unless you mean other short chicks in red dresses that aren't Alicia, then maybe I can help lol

Hey, hey, I'm not a creeper. Pool the knowledge and let's make everyone happy. :lol:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Just have fun reading and posting while you learn about our deafness, our Deaf Culture and ASL (American Sign Language) in all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

:welcome: to Alldeaf, Grace. :) You seem to be very supportive of Alicia and want to do everything you can do to accommodate her. :)

PS: I am a fellow Ottawan. That's four I think that are on this forum.

hehehe you guys are awesome:) And she votes for me everyday:)

oh it's a she??? I'm sorry! From DJGrace's avatar, it looks like a guy but then... my eyes are being silly today... probably cuz of all these boozes and tons of light flashing at my eyes from last nite :lol:

I should have known better from AD name.... DJGrace... duh!! so obvious! :slap:

grace works out a lot and is not a girly girl...that's my job in the relationship:P

oh it's a she??? I'm sorry! From DJGrace's avatar, it looks like a guy but then... my eyes are being silly today... probably cuz of all these boozes and tons of light flashing at my eyes from last nite :lol:

I should have known better from AD name.... DJGrace... duh!! so obvious! :slap:

Interesting. I knew it was a girl. But the picture just looks like swirls of bright color to me.:lol:

Back