Off to Chicago!

Candy, good luck on the move back to the Windy City... ya will get back into the swing of it there in no time eh?? AND Wrigley Field?? Danggg wish I could see that from a close place.. lol oh well...

Candy, good luck on the move back to the Windy City... ya will get back into the swing of it there in no time eh?? AND Wrigley Field?? Danggg wish I could see that from a close place.. lol oh well...

Thanks!! I will take pics for you and post them :)

I always wanted to visit Navy Pier.

Its really pretty! My mom and dad and I are going down there tomorrow when we get there! I will take pics for you :)

That's awesome! Yes, please share some pics :) One day, I will have to save up some money to see all of Chicago :lol: My first stop , would definitely need to be Patriots Nation:P

I don't know how you can stand the big windy city? I was born in Chicago and only live the first four years, not even five years old yet. I never like Chicago, because my eyes (I never had hearing aids until I was almost nine years old) was too noisy with all the movement going on around me. :ugh: I would rather live in a small city or town including a village much better. Not too noisy on my eyes. I am sooo relieve to live in the country just close to the village. :)

So have fun and enjoy living again in Chicago. :)

How exciting to live in a major city! I would love to visit Chicago as I never really ventured through it to get the feel of it.

Good luck!

Thanks ladies!! I know Chicago pretty well, I used to live there a few years back for awhile! I miss it so much, tomorrow cant get here faster! Finishing up some last minute packing!

Good luck and have a safe trip moving to Chicago. :)

I will be living in the city just a block away from Wrigley Field! So the Wrigleyville area!

thats cool...are you going to be staying with friends or got your own place? if you need help moving let me know im kinda good at lifting stuff haha :)

and you need to get on Msn more often I enjoyed chatting with ya and I have a lot more questions...that i can't talk to my new GF <3 about cuz i don't know when she'll have her phone or comp available.

I visited in Chicago 2nd time,
1977 School trip (minneapolis goes to chicago).
1998 with a friend. I never forget about wheelchair rescue at the airport CTA station (Stuck in an elevator a chicago firefighter rescued me out of elevator).

Chicago is awesome......My vote for next AD meet would be Chicago.......

Hope you will be happier in Chicago and realize that moving to Iowa was a bad idea.

Why move to Iowa if you knew it's not much to do and you decided to move back to Chicago....note to self...stay where you are! I already knew about Iowa but I had no choice cause of my girlfriend lives here. I chose to move here because it's easier and I don't have much to move and I simply transferred my job over there. I don't understand why would you want to move to a tiny town away from a city with 2.6 million people and then you decide to move back to Chicago.

I had been to chicago many times :P I was born there.. but my family lives like 15 to 30 mins away from chicago ;) but hell my best friend lives in park ridge.. :P but I don't know if i wud ever visit back next summer but hell I will have to wait and see :P

Why move to Iowa if you knew it's not much to do and you decided to move back to Chicago....note to self...stay where you are! I already knew about Iowa but I had no choice cause of my girlfriend lives here. I chose to move here because it's easier and I don't have much to move and I simply transferred my job over there. I don't understand why would you want to move to a tiny town away from a city with 2.6 million people and then you decide to move back to Chicago.

I am originally from Iowa... I had some things I needed to take care of back home in Iowa before returning back to Chicago. So I had first moved from Iowa to Chicago, back to Iowa now back to Chicago :)

I am originally from Iowa... I had some things I needed to take care of back home in Iowa before returning back to Chicago. So I had first moved from Iowa to Chicago, back to Iowa now back to Chicago :)

Getting dizzy yet? :lol:

I wouldn't mind having an AD meet in Chicago! Lately people were raving about it so I guess now it's about time to visit the Windy City!

Back