odd VRS commercial

I love this video! :giggle: I must have missed the repost if there was one. Good one!!! That first interpreter, I believe is a CODA, funny comedian. Forgot his name...hmmm

His name is Keith Wann. Yes he is CODA. :)

I love this video! :giggle: I must have missed the repost if there was one. Good one!!! That first interpreter, I believe is a CODA, funny comedian. Forgot his name...hmmm

Yea, Keith Wann is so kewl guy. He made alot of vlog.. I laughed my azz off many times

He's engaged to my friend here in NY. They got engaged recently!! One day Ill meet him. He's living in NY right now.

Yeah he makes me laugh too.. where are his vlogs?? I would like to see more.. The VRS videos are awesome as well I love the dating one hahaha.. I've met Wayne when I was in California so is Kevin living in California as well?? ..I don't know Kevin, but wishing him all the best of luck with his engagement!!! thanks for sharing the video ...

I think I had seen that commercial before, its funny, BTW :lol:

if you go to youtube.com and type in Keith Wann.. you can find a lot of his videos there. He's a very funny guy. My favorite is his interpreter take on Ice Ice Baby. Hilarious!

wow, that is good one :D

thanks for repost it cuz some of new members hasnt see it yet ;)

Yeah he makes me laugh too.. where are his vlogs?? I would like to see more.. The VRS videos are awesome as well I love the dating one hahaha.. I've met Wayne when I was in California so is Kevin living in California as well?? ..I don't know Kevin, but wishing him all the best of luck with his engagement!!! thanks for sharing the video ...
He was living in CA. Now he's living in NYC with his gf.

Here's his homepages.
Page 1
Keith Wann's ASL comedy show

First time I read your post, I thought you said he was living in NYC with your gf. heh.:laugh2:
okaaaay whatever!!! Its his gf, not mine!! My gf is from CA and still living there. Anyway!!

yea Peachy Lady, he made alot of vlog. Hes so funny. I want to meet him one day thru his gf.

Okay, Keith is the guy playing the interpreter. What about the other guy? He looks like someone I know. Perhaps, he is.

Okay, Keith is the guy playing the interpreter. What about the other guy? He looks like someone I know. Perhaps, he is.
His name is Wayne Bett Jr. He studied in School of Film and Animation at Rochester Institute of Technology in New York. He is one of the Mösdeux's co-founders and acts as a cinematographer and editor.

Back