Odd Dreams?

Reaction score
I've been learning ASL since last year. Recently, ASL has journeyed into my dreams. All of these dreams in past have been calm like about ASL class or people at school signing to me as well as speaking. Problem? Last night, I had a weird ASL/speaking dream with slightly scary foaming captions. These were real life captions not like my TV. Even though, I speak in real life, I couldn't speak and heard a loud scary inner voice like a monster. And, it ended with a murder case. I can't get this nightmare out of my head. I'm HoH maybe that's a factor? Thoughts?

I had a dream where I drove home in rush hour traffic using my office chair. It had turn signals and everything. I used the arm rests to steer. I even drove to the ATM at my bank. And, before I woke up, my dream had ending credits, like the ending credits of a movie.

I had a dream where I drove home in rush hour traffic using my office chair. It had turn signals and everything. I used the arm rests to steer. I even drove to the ATM at my bank. And, before I woke up, my dream had ending credits, like the ending credits of a movie.

:laugh2:

To be honest I first read "Odd Dreams" as "Ood Dreams" lol Only Doctor Who fans will understand what i am saying.

O... K...

Now, that's weird! Heh!

I've had weird dreams that make no sense at all.

I had one last week where I had like 10 completely random different unrelated things happen to me in one dream. It was so weird that when I woke up, I just sat there feeling dizzy as if my mind went through the washer!

I have dreams that I went and did the big grocery shopping. The next morning I get up to make breakfast and there is no food.

Also my hubby has caught me signing in my dreams.

85% of the time, my dreams comes true. The rest consist of some wacky stuff, similar to Steinhauer and his office chair adventure....... :giggle:

LOL...I had a dream like the office chair one...except I was driving my comforter...LMAO It had a steering wheel and everything. I do remember trying to turn around on top of a very tall hill and having issues because the back of my comforter wouldn't straighten out. I finally woke up and just sat there thinking...."Uh...OOOOKKKAAAAYYYY....what was that all about?"

Back