Odd Craigslist Posting

Yea, he doesn't look like a cool-sports biking-loving dude, just a normal hard working family guy. I think it's so funny what it said which would scare away the wu tang dudes on the bikes. :laugh2:

Stupid question, but what is wu tang? Is that a biker group? Sorry. I'm ignorant when it comes to this kind of thing. :giggle:

Stupid question, but what is wu tang? Is that a biker group? Sorry. I'm ignorant when it comes to this kind of thing. :giggle:

I don't know...I just made it up. I guess he made it up, too. The word sounds funny. :lol:

I just did a Google search for Wu Tang and they're a hip hop group!

:laugh2: :laugh2:

yep they are but Wu-Tang has this famous hand gesture that was often copied by the youths for other purpose. I know you have CTS but try this - extend out your palm and then try to cross your middle finger with 4th finger. Your hand is now W-shape. lastly - put your thumb in middle of palm. there you go - WU-TANG!!!!!

It is often used to say "you got ownz" in a provoking/enticing way. I've used this a lot when I was young :laugh2: Another way to use it - use your 2 "Wu-Tang" hands and then land it in a criss-cross way at your waist - WU-TANG!!!!

:laugh2:

yep they are but Wu-Tang has this famous hand gesture that was often copied by the youths for other purpose. I know you have CTS but try this - extend out your palm and then try to cross your middle finger with 4th finger. Your hand is now W-shape. lastly - put your thumb in middle of palm. there you go - WU-TANG!!!!!

It is often used to say "you got ownz" in a provoking/enticing way. I've used this a lot when I was young :laugh2: Another way to use it - use your 2 "Wu-Tang" hands and then land it in a criss-cross way at your waist - WU-TANG!!!!

:laugh2:

I didn't know that! :laugh2: :laugh2:

Jiro,

I'm not familiar with gang culture or hand signs since I grew up and live in a suburb where we did not have any problems with gangs. I wouldn't know the first thing about Wu Tang or anything else for that matter. :giggle:

Jiro,

I'm not familiar with gang culture or hand signs since I grew up and live in a suburb where we did not have any problems with gangs. I wouldn't know the first thing about Wu Tang or anything else for that matter. :giggle:

Wu-Tang fad was popular in suburb as well. These kids..... got nothing better things to do than listen to those trash.... :roll: (sorry to those who like Wu-Tang but it's trash to me)

I don't know gang hand signs either but I've seen it in movie. It's silly.

Back