Oceangirl!!

Pomeranian said:
WTG Zesty!!! Keep going til you reach 5,000. :D Can you reach 5,000 by next week?? :rofl:

If she can reach 5000 by next week, she really doesn't have a life. :lol:

But, anyway, congrats Zesty. I'm doing the best I can, believe me.

May the best woman win. :thumb:

zesty said:
yep!! get busy!! :twisted: MWAH!!!

Get busy? How about if you didn't post so damn much?! I looked at your average, and you post 8 post/day. How in the hell amd I supposed to compete with that?! :lol:

I have an idea...How about if I pay somebody to break both of your arms, so you can't type??? Would that work? :devil:

Oceanbreeze said:
Get busy? How about if you didn't post so damn much?! I looked at your average, and you post 8 post/day. How in the hell amd I supposed to compete with that?! :lol:

I have an idea...How about if I pay somebody to break both of your arms, so you can't type??? Would that work? :devil:

:booty: :fart: :rofl:

Katzie said:
Disgusting. :squint:

:lol Yeah, Katzie. Somebody get the air freshener. Zesty farted in here....AGAIN.

:rofl:

Girl, you need to seriously lay off those beans. :lol:

Oceanbreeze said:
:lol Yeah, Katzie. Somebody get the air freshener. Zesty farted....AGAIN.

:rofl:

Girl, you need to seriously lay off those beans. :lol:

ERM.. i am bored!! :D
so ENLIGHTEN ME! :rofl:

oakbluffs said:
gee, you have WAAAY too much time on your hands! LOL

get a job! LOL :P

i have been doing odd jobs mind you!!.. but remember i was in a near fatal accident recently.. i don't feel like repeating it.. ask some of the members if you want to know about it.. i believe cheri, meg and few others know about it.. my jeep was mangled up... got it fixed but it is still not running right... so i am still "carless" at this point.. and still having some health plms too from the accident... life sucks!! but i am a lot better than i was a few weeks ago.. sheesh!! but i am NO RAVENSTEVEN OR MISS P.. mind u! sheesh!! :squint:

zesty said:
i have been doing odd jobs mind you!!.. but remember i was in a near fatal accident recently.. i don't feel like repeating it.. ask some of the members if you want to know about it.. i believe cheri, meg and few others know about it.. my jeep was mangled up... got it fixed but it is still not running right... so i am still "carless" at this point.. and still having some health plms too from the accident... life sucks!! but i am a lot better than i was a few weeks ago.. sheesh!! but i am NO RAVENSTEVEN OR MISS P.. mind u! sheesh!! :squint:

No need to defend yourself, Zesty. Pay them no mind. We're having fun, right? :hug:

Back