Oceanblue7... Where are you????

Happy Birthday!! Hope it's a blast.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Happy Birthday from me and my family! We MISS and love you!!!

:ty::ty: KristinaB, Seq, Calvin, Sallylou and deafbajagal ( I miss you too )

:laugh2: :laugh2: I laughed so hard when I read that. Yeah- it does seem like I said that one before! Anyhow....ya got your B-day wish and your team KILLED my team today so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

:lol:Doug, we did an awesome score today. I enjoyed my birthday at Shakey's pizza and it had flat screen tv's around the room. By the time we got there my Patriots game was over. Even a better wish the Colts lost :giggle: Thanks Doug :hug:

Happy Birthday!! :) :) :) :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Betcha your cake looks like this (without the "John" part LOL): ;)

patriots_cake.jpg

Hope you had a great day!!

Loghead, that's a yummy cake (lol at the John part). I didn't quite have that today, although we did win :):ty::ty: :)

Thank you Cheri :hug: I like the sparkling birthday

I love it!!! Thank you soo much. May, I copy that from you?

Np! glad you like and of course you may! I mean, I DID ninja it from Loghead who got it from someone else! :laugh2:

I used GIMP 2, a nice free downloadable program that does what the expensive photoshop does. Hope you had a good bday Oceanblue7! :)

Np! glad you like and of course you may! I mean, I DID ninja it from Loghead who got it from someone else! :laugh2:

I used GIMP 2, a nice free downloadable program that does what the expensive photoshop does. Hope you had a good bday Oceanblue7! :)

:ty:I made a copy of it :) I did have a great day. My Patriots won and the Colts lost a game :giggle:

:ty:I made a copy of it :) I did have a great day. My Patriots won and the Colts lost a game :giggle:

Ah girl that was LOWWWW!! LOL well heck, the Jets even out right said they wanted to hurt Manning as much as possible out on the field, you think we're gonna send him out! Pffsht! :) *sigh* as a late gift I will say, albeit grudgingly, gratz to the Patriots

*shuffles off and grumbles* :P

Back