Occ

AquaMaiden

Reaction score
Anyone saw those three commericals of AOL with those dudes from Orange County Choppers? I love that show and it was a bit unique to see them work on something other than custom-made motorcycle. It's cute and funny but poor Mikey, hee!

yep! its so hilarious commericals!

wonder what if the yellow man hold the kid's hand...and ran his yellow ass off from california to east coast in one second! I bet, the kid's skin will ripped it off and see the tiny skelotons!

I saw a couple. One was of a guy jumping with his motorcycle. The other was of a guy in a handicapped scooter and ended up getting shot up into the sky.

VamPyroX said:
I saw a couple. One was of a guy jumping with his motorcycle. The other was of a guy in a handicapped scooter and ended up getting shot up into the sky.

Yea that was Mikey being shot in the air by his father, Paul Sr. and brother Paul Jr. They have their own cable show on Discovery channel. I love those dudes especially Mikey:)

AquaMaiden said:
Yea that was Mikey being shot in the air by his father, Paul Sr. and brother Paul Jr. They have their own cable show on Discovery channel. I love those dudes especially Mikey:)
I think I know what you're talking about. They made special motorcycles. I saw one that looked like a mix between a Harley and a F-15 jet.

VamPyroX said:
I think I know what you're talking about. They made special motorcycles. I saw one that looked like a mix between a Harley and a F-15 jet.

You mean this one?
OCC

I love the show. Father and son often argue about everything, LOL. Mikey is lovable guy with a big curly hair!!

Occ`

Loved those commercials, but since I dont have cable, I cant watch either OCC or American Chopper...*sob*

Have to wait til I move out!

DD

DreamDeaf said:
Loved those commercials, but since I dont have cable, I cant watch either OCC or American Chopper...*sob*

DD
:werd: I'm stuck in the shitty dorms... where I've been stuck at for the past 4 years! Argh!

DreamDeaf said:

DD

American Choppers is the name of tv show that shows OCC.

Back