Obsesssion

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I have an obssession with shopping and perfumes....... I love Macys.............

I would say AllDeaf. Ask Elyse, I've been working on AD for the last several weeks, and making sure there are no flaws or anything and improving it. Other than that, it's about making money; I'm always trying to find other ways to make money so I can support myself and be able to afford finer things in life.

Originally posted by Alex
I would say AllDeaf. Ask Elyse, I've been working on AD for the last several weeks, and making sure there are no flaws or anything and improving it. Other than that, it's about making money; I'm always trying to find other ways to make money so I can support myself and be able to afford finer things in life.

hahaaa - yeaaa i can tell ... hehe - ahhhh for me, i'd hafta say umm .... Mountain Dew Code Red, always having the latest version of everything, and ummm .... geee this is hard - since i don't keep track of my obsessions .... hafta get back to that later heh

485395-MnM.jpg

me too.. i couldn't think of any obsession right now... but i'll get back to this thread soon

I have an obsession with sleep. I never seen to get enough

I have an obssession with money, video games, and anything that has with peanut butter like reese...

jackass... jackass... jackass...jackass... jackass.. ok you guys get the idea

Back