Obsesssion

I have obbsession with Shrooms, Tigers and my mom's home made hamburger soup with vinegar

Originally posted by whodatshroom
I have obbsession with Shrooms, Tigers and my mom's home made hamburger soup with vinegar

hamburger soup with vinegar? it taste good? hmm, gotta try that.

what do ur mom include in the soup? hamburger beef is one..(obviously.)

My obsession is -- collecting figurines and pictures of Kookaburras, Australia's native bird -- largest one of the kingfisher family. :D

- finding trails to hike whenever I am going on holidays or bored
- buying postcards if I go on holidays, I would buy 10 or 20 for myself
- having many books on gardening, home decoration, cooking and languages
- picking on certain members in certain forums, heh heh heh! wuv ya CCFs

kuifje75 said:
- finding trails to hike whenever I am going on holidays or bored
- buying postcards if I go on holidays, I would buy 10 or 20 for myself
- having many books on gardening, home decoration, cooking and languages
- picking on certain members in certain forums, heh heh heh! wuv ya CCFs

lmao... :bump: how lucky i should feel! :laugh2: luv ya!

i am obsessed with my new house now. :)

I believe this obession thing is buying tons of shoes. :eek2: but they are not enough because i just started doing it last few months ago.

*oh shucks* you caught me...
Yeah, I'm obession reading alldeaf.com forum because Loved to listening your details.. Tend easy ongoing to have big heart and good listener any forums..

Obession collection Bulldogs stuffs/salute and much more... Sorry, I'm crazy 'bout bullies.. ((chuckles))

Educational resources such as science or political. I am big magazine freak, I read everything like Popular Mechanic, Popular Science, American Science, Newsweek, Time, etc. Everytime I go to bookstore, I always come out with at least 3 or more magazine.

Playing Scrabble online...( I even dream of tiles and making BINGOs in my dreams)

Reading (got over 3,000 books in my collection already)

History Channel

Back