Obama's strategies failing in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.

flip

Reaction score
Al Jazeera English - Focus - Obama's strategies failing in Iran

This one was interesting. It explains how Obama can't be firm against Iran and support the democratic movement there because he is at the moment making good relationship with Iran-style goverments in Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Obama is also doing little to stop the suppression of palestinians. If Obama becomes more firm toward Iran than the other countries, it will be noticed, by both the ruling goverments and the democratic movements. One can imagine what will happen then in those countries.

Well Bush's strategies sucked even worse...failure to capture bin laden. failure to end the war. failure to seek peace in the middle east...failure at EVERYTHING.

Besides, Obama isn't much of a war person and we do NOT want to go to anymore wars. We already have enough problems on our hands at this moment.

Well Bush's strategies sucked even worse...failure to capture bin laden. failure to end the war. failure to seek peace in the middle east...failure at EVERYTHING.

Besides, Obama isn't much of a war person and we do NOT want to go to anymore wars. We already have enough problems on our hands at this moment.

What about Afghan war? :roll:

Afghan war will be still under Obama admin.

Now, you don't have much knowledge about Bush then please research it.

Well actually it was Bill Clinton was the one who left those all of works to Bush, but Bush doesn't complete the tasks so it goes to Obama.

I didn't want to make Obama look bad with this article, but I think it explained the challenges he got in middle east very well.

American foreign politics is at an end of an era, the world is changing much nowdays and it's interesting times to be president of US. The world is watching every move Obama is doing in the middle east, hope this story ends nice.

Well actually it was Bill Clinton was the one who left those all of works to Bush, but Bush doesn't complete the tasks so it goes to Obama.

That could be about true. Bush hardly achieved anything that good to us like Clinton did so...seems like Obama is doing his job fairly well so far as I could tell.

That could be about true. Bush hardly achieved anything that good to us like Clinton did so...seems like Obama is doing his job fairly well so far as I could tell.

Let's see.... Bush bolstered our broken, lax national security that were severely neglected by Clinton. Bush greatly improved emergency protocols and communication technology from executive level to municipal level. That's why NYC/NJ were able to respond to US Airways 1549 crash rapidly and now the President (from Bush to future) can effectively communicate with any people in the world via Air Force One (with multiple conference calls and video live-streaming that makes CNN Live Video like a toy) efficiently and securely.

Bush closed our gun loopholes and fixed our lax gun laws by enacting NCIS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System) and several other important federal gun laws.

Bush maintained firm stance that protected our country for 7+ years. That's why no rogue nations have succeed in creating a nuclear weapon like Iran. Obama is currently using majority of Bush's fruition for his war effort like Afghan War - for ie... several newly-created special forces, UAW plane technology, strong defense system, improved intelligence capability, etc.

Yea I guess Bush achieved quite a handful but he also did some bad job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back