Obama tells Arabic network US is 'not your enemy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, what about the eight years in between that Clinton was President? If Clinton had that much time to "clean up the mess", why did 9/11 happen? Also, what about the attacks that happened before the first President Bush? In fact, for a while during the first Bush presidency, he was a hero to many Arabs because he rescued Kuwait.

heck, why don't we blame jfk or jimmy carter for 911?

(i'm sorry, but i had to say it because i get so tired of conservatives blaming clinton because of the wtc bombing.)

It could. The strange thing is when I caught the bold words, "Obama tells Arab network US is 'not your enemy' - I feel somethin' is not right.

Are you thinking Obama has a conspiracy going on with the Arabs?

If that's the case, what about the eight years in between that Clinton was President? If Clinton had that much time to "clean up the mess", why did 9/11 happen? Also, what about the attacks that happened before the first President Bush? In fact, for a while during the first Bush presidency, he was a hero to many Arabs because he rescued Kuwait.

Hear Again claim that he is a failure. :hmm:

It depends. There are some ways that could hurt us, if we are perceived as weak or deserving of attack.

I think regardless of what we do, we will be perceived as deserving of an attack. As for being weak...it all depends how it gets all played out.

In response to the article.. My personal opinion on the political stance for this issue:
Talk is cheap. I'll vouch for him doing good things once I see them happening.

That sounds good, but it would definetly take a while to make some kind of offical peace with other countries that went to war against us.

heck, why don't we blame jfk or jimmy carter for 911?

(i'm sorry, but i had to say it because i get so tired of conservatives blaming clinton because of the wtc bombing.)
...and I get so tired of liberals blaming Bush for everything.

BTW, I wasn't "blaming" Clinton for 9/11--I blame the terrorists for 9/11.

...and I get so tired of liberals blaming Bush for everything.

actually, the liberals do have a point. bush is to blame for alot -- especially all of the things that have happened over the past 8 years.

reba,

i think george h. w. bush and george w. bush were the best presidents the united states ever had. this is especially true of george w. bush since our economy is strong, we have tremendous employment growth and 95% of jobs have been transferred from overseas to the u.s. over the past 8 years. we're also willing the war on terror to the point where terrorists will not even think about stepping on our soil and initiating an attack.

NOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back