Obama lied about AARP Supporting Obamacare...and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can believe whatever you want but your comment isn't true after Obama made address that he will not raise the taxes for middle class.

since when did you start believing politician's word? take it with a grain of salt. :dunno:

since when did you start believing politician's word? take it with a grain of salt. :dunno:

I do believe about what Obama said until I see his job has prove by myself.

I wouldn't believe others that made up against Obama until I see on my own.

oh? the way it does for me - "Less Talk, More Action" because the action speaks for itself. So far - Obama talks too much.

As Bill Maher said - get off the camera and get back to work! :lol:

oh? the way it does for me - "Less Talk, More Action" because the action speaks for itself. So far - he talks too much.

As Bill Maher said - get off the camera and get back to work! :lol:

Obama don't have great power to take action because of need congress to pass it so president can sign it.

President does have voice about any reform or bill to support like Obama made addresses on health care reform.

Obama don't have great power to take action because of need congress to pass it so president can sign it.

President does have voice about any reform or bill to support like Obama made addresses on health care reform.

that is the President's job and responsibility to steer the boat to right direction (or to his direction). So far - he spent too much time talking to cameras and less time leading the country. If he wants to get something done, then he needs to get off the camera and start leading the country.

The President of United States' main responsibility isn't to address the issue. That's for campaign talk. or Speaker of the House. In case Obama forgot, his campaign was long over last year. His main and only responsibility is to LEAD THE COUNTRY. maybe Speaker of the House is more suitable for Obama? :dunno:

Ah, "misinformed," "misunderstood," etc. etc...but never lie, right?

I see. I see. Hmmm, hmm.

Obama lied, Grandma died.

Ah, "misinformed," "misunderstood," etc. etc...but never lie, right?

I see. I see. Hmmm, hmm.

Oh, I didn't know death panel is already implemented.

Funny, right wing loonies hate national insurance because it will SAVE more people, not leave them to die - Republicans have ALWAYS enjoyed being on a death panel, leaving the poor to die.

Oh brother, as usual.. he was inaccurate, not promoting a lie.

You don't accuse person of lying if the person was misinformed or misunderstood....
Unless it was former President Bush.

that is the President's job and responsibility to steer the boat to right direction (or to his direction). So far - he spent too much time talking to cameras and less time leading the country. If he wants to get something done, then he needs to get off the camera and start leading the country.

The President of United States' main responsibility isn't to address the issue. That's for campaign talk. or Speaker of the House. In case Obama forgot, his campaign was long over last year. His main and only responsibility is to LEAD THE COUNTRY. maybe Speaker of the House is more suitable for Obama? :dunno:

Don't forget to spend less flying time, like by buzzing the Statue of Liberty or scaring the crap out of people by the low flyby from Air Force One. I wonder how much as taxpayers we paid for that?

Yiz

Don't forget to spend less flying time, like by buzzing the Statue of Liberty or scaring the crap out of people by the low flyby from Air Force One. I wonder how much as taxpayers we paid for that?

Yiz

the flying time is fine with me as long as it's related to White House business trips. Obama had no knowledge nor was notified of Air Force One flyby. The approximate cost of this flyby was about $320,000 or more. Louis Caldera (Director of the White House Military Office) organized this and he resigned after this fiasco. Obama & Bloomberg blew a gasket over this.

This was discussed in other thread while back.

More...

theblogprof: BUSTED!: "Obama As Hitler" Poster Was A Democrat/Union Plant At John Dingell Townhall! UPDATED with video interview!

The beating of a black man while attackers threw racial epithets at him for exercising his right to sell yellow "Don't Tread on Me!" flags by SEIU thugs.

Plantings of Obama supporters in both pro and anti-rallies.

Intellectual dishonesty on photo ID requirements to enter townhalls.

Absolute cluelessness on the fact we don't have the money for a nationalized, socialized, universal healthcare for all. Simply...impossible.

It turns out that Obama Hitler poster actually did come from the left, but it looks like they weren't doing it to smear the right- they were actually serious. It came from LaRouchePAC and they're upset because they feel Obama isn't left enough on the issue. Here's the website where you can actually download a PDF of the Obama Hitler poster.

LaRouchePAC

What's most telling is the way the media (MSNBC in particular) passed it off as coming from the right without even bothering to look into it.

*shake my head laughing*

I don't get why the people who compare Obama with Hitler are stupid. Don´t they know that German health care system was created in 1883, not 1930s?

Hmmm....another plant. A doctor. Only that this doctor was never a doctor...but plays one. She thought it would enhance her credibility at one of the Townhall meetings.

Patterico’s Pontifications Roxana Mayer: I’m Not a Doctor But I Play One at Town Hall Meetings

No, everyone knows that Palin lied about "Death Panel"

FACT CHECK: No 'death panel' in health care bill

FACT CHECK: No 'death panel' in health care bill - Yahoo! News

The worst is palin used her son Trig and elder to create slanderous. What a disgusit.

Thank you, Shel. That means Obama WILL tax the middle class, both indirectly and directly. How else will he try and pay for this pet programs of his?

PolitiFact | Return of the tax attack chain e-mail!

But to my personal view, I support to raise few % tax on middle class people for use healthcare system and more % on rich people for healthcare. It is not possible that everyone get healthcare free without raise tax. If it does, then National debt will go higher.

Misleading... :roll:

Of course we know that NHS is not perfect but life-threatening, they are wonderful and do STRAIGHT WAY to save people´s life. I know what I am saying because I born and raise in UK. My step-mother got lung cancer, they were rushed to save her life instead of put her long waiting list. If bone fractured due accident, they (surgeon) RUSHED to fix their factured bones.

You should read British comments to confirm American media´s misleading and lies about NHS.

BBC NEWS | Have Your Say | Do you support the NHS?

Exactly

But to my personal view, I support to raise few % tax on middle class people for use healthcare system and more % on rich people for healthcare. It is not possible that everyone get healthcare free without raise tax. If it does, then National debt will go higher.

why do you think raising tax is the answer for health care issue? why do you want people to pay MORE? we paid more and we get SHIT service. That's the matter of fact with government service - anywhere in the world. Government service is always mediocre. That's why people come to America.... all because of PRIVATE SERVICE.

How about reducing tax so that they can have MORE money for themselves to get private care?

Of course we know that NHS is not perfect but life-threatening, they are wonderful and do STRAIGHT WAY to save people´s life. I know what I am saying because I born and raise in UK. My step-mother got lung cancer, they were rushed to save her life instead of put her long waiting list. If bone fractured due accident, they (surgeon) RUSHED to fix their factured bones.

You should read British comments to confirm American media´s misleading and lies about NHS.

um.... it's no-brainer. it's old rule - any medical school in the world, including America, says that patient with life-threatening injury/illness gets the high-priority medical attention.

you're not making any sense!

the only difference between you and I is that in America - our waiting list is a lot shorter than yours. with private care, we get medical attention a lot faster than you - regardless of illness. :)

No, everyone knows that Palin lied about "Death Panel"

FACT CHECK: No 'death panel' in health care bill

FACT CHECK: No 'death panel' in health care bill - Yahoo! News

The worst is palin used her son Trig and elder to create slanderous. What a disgusit.

There is a reason why she wrote the words "death panel" in quotes to signify an equivalent of sort. Not a death panel per se but a "death panel." People ought to have understood what she meant by that. We knew what she was trying to refer.

Fact check failed on that part and simply overlooked the whole quote-unquote "death panel."

American Thinker Blog: Defending Palin's 'Death Panel' remark

Exactly

Those links were British sources in Britain about their own health care system.

Secondly, raising taxes will not address the issue! You really have not looked into this health care proposal and the taxes behind it because we do not have the money. What part do you not understand? This bill WILL NOT cover all Americans if this bill get passed. Some 15 to 20 million will be without insurance.

Bottom we do not have the money.

Oh Blimey!

why do you think raising tax is the answer for health care issue? why do you want people to pay MORE?

I remember from your posts that you support to pay tax on Medicare/Medicaid but complaint for not want to pay tax on healthcare reform?

:scratch:

we paid more and we get SHIT service. That's the matter of fact with government service - anywhere in the world. Government service is always mediocre.

I can understand how you feel when you called "SHIT" because you pay tax on medicare/medicaid for someone else, not for you and your family. That´s why Obama healthcare for everyone... If you work to pay tax then you get it in return but Medicare/Medicaid?

That's why people come to America.... all because of PRIVATE SERVICE.

Who is the people? Do you mean rich people who can afford expensive insurance?

How about reducing tax so that they can have MORE money for themselves to get private care?

How? What they do if they are out of job or pension?

Did you know the horror stories about private insurers including Obama´s mother?

The private insurers receive less choice than Medicare does, that´s what Americans said at Town Hall. The private health insurance can deny you and your choice. The doctor must ask private health insurance first before treat you. At universal healthcare doesn´t.

I pay % of healthcare insurance in my monthly wage slip. They can fix % of health care insurance in your wage slip like what they did with Medicare/Medicaid.

To my personal opinion, everyone should get healthcare equal. I will still get health care when I am out of work and pension.

um.... it's no-brainer. it's old rule - any medical school in the world, including America, says that patient with life-threatening injury/illness gets the high-priority medical attention.

Of course universal healthcare does as well. I has no idea why you said that universal healthcare put life-threatening injury/illness in waiting list. This is a misleading. Why can´t you try to listen British´s comments of their own experience instead of listen media?

you're not making any sense!

Oh blimey... How? :scratch:

the only difference between you and I is that in America - our waiting list is a lot shorter than yours. with private care, we get medical attention a lot faster than you - regardless of illness. :)

First of all is: Waiting list in Germany is very uncommon.

Second: What about this? BBC NEWS | Americas | Boy's death highlights US health debate

and American´s comment of their own experience as Medicare/Medicaid and private insurer.

BBC NEWS | Have Your Say | Will Obama's healthcare plan work?

BBC NEWS | Have Your Say | Does healthcare in the US need reform?

Why can´t you TRY to take your time to listen Americans´s comment of their own experience on Medicare/Medicaid and private insurer?

Third: How about bankrupt? Did you know that half of Americans lost their home and die after lost their job, can´t afford to pay expensive premium or can´t afford to cover health insurance for their family? How about that?

We don´t. Thank God, we keep our home and receive treatment from universal healthcare free when we are out of work or pension. We know that our healthcare are not perfect but thank god I don´t lose my home and die.

Fourth: How about poor 50 millions without health insurance?

Fifth: The doctors can deny you when they know that you as uninsured person who can´t afford to pay ... The doctors asked health insurance company permission before they treat you as insured person and then deny you if they know that your health insurance deny to cover the cost for you...

That´s why Obama´s healthcare need to be reform for everyone then they won´t die and lost their home.

Those links were British sources in Britain about their own health care system.

Oh blimey, excuse me for your ignorance.

Please re-read my post CAREFULLY.

I suggest you as an American to read British´s comments over NHS healthcare to confirm American misleading media and lies about NHS.

Secondly, raising taxes will not address the issue! You really have not looked into this health care proposal and the taxes behind it because we do not have the money. What part do you not understand? This bill WILL NOT cover all Americans if this bill get passed. Some 15 to 20 million will be without insurance.

Bottom we do not have the money.

As what you said "no money" for Obama´s healthcare reform but how about medicard/medicaid? You work to pay medicard/medicaid tax, don´t you?

If no money, then throw medicard/medicaid away.

Get real, "no money" as what you called was existed since 1940s, not 2009. Why can´t some previous presidents reduce few of trillions or billions of total National debt since 1940s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back