Obama is an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, saywhatkid. You finally managed to corral them all in one place!:laugh2:

Thanks, saywhatkid. You finally managed to corral them all in one place!:laugh2:

Yeah ... now anyone who disagrees with :Dbama based on his policies can be pointed at and the word "RACIST!" shouted at them!

wait .... that didn't shut them up even after repeated attempts ....

If anyone disagrees with :Dbama based on his policies, you can now point your fingers at them and shout "TRAITOR!!"

Like I said, thanks to saywhatkid for corraling them in one place. That is the way the fringe should be managed.

Like I said, thanks to saywhatkid for corraling them in one place. That is the way the fringe should be managed.

I agree absolutley!!! Corral them all in to one place and call them clinger toothless redneck white trash rednecks!!!

Clingin to their bibles and guns!!

Heaven's have mercy, thank GAWD for the SPLC and ACLU!!! for breathing sanity into those unpatriotic Bush worshiping Obama haters.

I agree absolutley!!! Corral them all in to one place and call them clinger toothless redneck white trash rednecks!!!

Clingin to their bibles and guns!!

Heaven's have mercy, thank GAWD for the SPLC and ACLU!!! for breathing sanity into those unpatriotic Bush worshiping Obama haters.

umad?

Uhhh....that is Jheri Curl. If you are going to make a comment regarding race, you would have a bit more credence if you could make a correct reference. Otherwise, it shows that you have no knowledge of African American culture at all. It shows that you are relying on innacurate stereotypes.

So, if you don't spell a word right, it makes you a racist?

what would happen if a large explosion were used to stop the oil spill?

Uhhh....that is Jheri Curl. If you are going to make a comment regarding race, you would have a bit more credence if you could make a correct reference. Otherwise, it shows that you have no knowledge of African American culture at all. It shows that you are relying on innacurate stereotypes.

Aww...thks!...Forgot the "h"...damn!...I think it's said "jeri"..me bad!...and ya know?...This was a "joke"...I was not "relying"...just a silly-assed, pointless joke.

But.....:topic:...I don't see ANYTHING here from you regarding this Thread..."Obama is an idiot"....Guess you have "secrets" you're not telling/saying?

Hmmmm..."corrall us in one place"....Guess Shel and Beablong (sp)& Maria are with us?....Saywhatkid is my friend too!...And I don't believe this was his intention at all!...Just some smart remark you had to say!....Why are you even in this thread when it's titled "Obama is an idiot"??...So ur completely "Off Topic"....

:gpost: :gpost: Exactly!!!! :roll:

Hmmmm..."corrall us in one place"....Guess Shel and Beablong (sp)& Maria are with us?....Saywhatkid is my friend too!...And I don't believe this was his intention at all!...Just some smart remark you had to say!....Why are you even in this thread when it's titled "Obama is an idiot"??...So ur completely "Off Topic"....

Are you talking about me being with Shel, Maria and you? Right? :hmm:

Sooo serious.

jeri khurl...

jerry curl...

Jheri Curl...

Jheri curl...

Jheri kurl...

Question: Did Obama ever sport a Jheri curl?

Hmmm.....food for thot....

I smell it is troll and something is wrong. :ugh:

Just asking some questions. You don't have to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back