Oakley, California!!!

GglZ

Reaction score
Hey! Anybody from Oakley, California or anywhere near that place?! I'd love to know more deaf people around Oakley or so... i just moved here =/

Muwah!

XoXo,
BRandi

What is the nearest town? Is it near Visalia? I do vaguely recall it being near Visalia. I'm from Santa Rosa, but don't live here anymore, am living abroad. ;)

BTW, welcome to AD! Enjoy prerusing through thread after thread - I'm sure you'll find this place an entertaining, friendly and educational site! :thumb:

Hi, Brandi

I am from San Francisco, CA. I am here for college reasons, but stay until May 2004, then move out of CA for good.

By the way, welcome to alldeaf.com and enjoy reading wacky posts here. :wave:

I'm from san jose in bay area but welcome aboard to AD have fun readin posts :thumb:

Oddball said:
Hi, Brandi

I am from San Francisco, CA. I am here for college reasons, but stay until May 2004, then move out of CA for good.

Welcome to Alldeaf.. hope you enjoy it here... my brother lives in Dana point, CA.. i dunno if it's near..

oddball- move to minnesota?

Honestly, I don't know. I have to touch some states which I have not visited yet... Minnesota was one of them (even though I flew to Minneapolis/St. Paul and changed flights, then flew out to LV).

Welcome to GglZ :D

I live in San Leandro, CA. I'm from Ohlone College in Fremont. ;)

IM formerly from Santa Rosa Ca, waterrats 13 has been my * neighor* for nearly 25 yrs we both moved abroad, she in aussie and me in hawaii hahaha, humm and as for oakley I belive this is in the southern region of CA? am i wrong???

and aren't u someone i know? hummmm sounds fimilar name to me for some strange reasons my mind's telling me i know u in real life... hummm...... IM goingto PM u and ask u for ur last name

welcome to AD anyhow and have fun posting :)

WaterRats13 said:
What is the nearest town? Is it near Visalia? I do vaguely recall it being near Visalia. I'm from Santa Rosa, but don't live here anymore, am living abroad. ;)

BTW, welcome to AD! Enjoy prerusing through thread after thread - I'm sure you'll find this place an entertaining, friendly and educational site! :thumb:

Heh, thank you... and umm, Visalia... I've never heard of that city before but lemme look on mapquest (that site certainly come in handy)

woah.... *shakes head* Nope... Visalia isn't anywhere close to Oakley.. it's 4 1/2 hours away from Oakley.. you might have thought of Oakland... =)

GglZ

Oddball said:
Hi, Brandi

I have a couple of friends who live in San Francisco (including my best friend) but I don't know any deaf people in Oakley where I live (btw Oakley is about an hour south of San Francisco, just to give you an idea) and I saw a couple of deaf people in a supermarket the other day but I didn't approach them...don't know why. I should have I guess. Bah! Thanks for welcoming me :)

GglZ

funnybebe78 said:
I'm from san jose in bay area but welcome aboard to AD have fun readin posts :thumb:

Heh, thanks for welcoming me, I'm sure I'll love it here =)

GglZ

DeafSCUBA98 said:
Welcome to Alldeaf.. hope you enjoy it here... my brother lives in Dana point, CA.. i dunno if it's near..

*shakes head* Nope... Dana Point is ever further than Vistalia... it's 7 hours and 40 minutes away... bah!! Thanks for welcoming me. :)

GglZ

DoVip said:
Welcome to GglZ :D

I live in San Leandro, CA. I'm from Ohlone College in Fremont. ;)

Wow, so far you're the only one who live the closest to me, haha. 1 hour & half an hour away!

javapride said:
IM formerly from Santa Rosa Ca, waterrats 13 has been my * neighor* for nearly 25 yrs we both moved abroad, she in aussie and me in hawaii hahaha, humm and as for oakley I belive this is in the southern region of CA? am i wrong???

and aren't u someone i know? hummmm sounds fimilar name to me for some strange reasons my mind's telling me i know u in real life... hummm...... IM goingto PM u and ask u for ur last name

welcome to AD anyhow and have fun posting :)

Yep, you're right, Oakley is more of southern California... Oakley is so small you won't even find it on the map (unless you zoomed in major time on the map - heh). Well, I don't know if you know me or not... so tell me your name and mayeb I'll recognize you ... my real name's Brandi and last name is Sullivan - any bells? Gglz is just a nickname that my fiance gave me that stuck. :)

GglZ

well im well known around here IM Desiree B.... I ll pm u my last name sorry i got drowned in IMs

javapride said:
well im well known around here IM Desiree B.... I ll pm u my last name sorry i got drowned in IMs

I just pmed you.. i'm well known in Seattle cuz that's where I used to live and grew up (even though I was born in Helena, Montana and I'm well known in Montana too) but I'm not well known in california and i only know a total of abotu 4 deaf people here.. bah!!

GglZ

ooooooo [had been to Santa Rosa last summer for visiting deafies up there] I am sure Oakley is close to Santa Rosa.. i have friends who is living in Petaluma .... OH never mind, you said you lived an hr SOUTH of S.F. they are an hr NORTH of San Francisco.

Sorry but WELCOME anyway!

(is probably 8 hrs SOUTH of you- San Diegan here!)

GglZ said:
Hey! Anybody from Oakley, California or anywhere near that place?! I'd love to know more deaf people around Oakley or so... i just moved here =/

Muwah!

XoXo,
BRandi

Hello... My husband's parents live in Oakley. I first time met them last Sept. They are not deaf. I don't know any deafies in that town. I had a nice time meeting his family.

Carolyn

Back