NYC this Saturday, 10-13

NismoS14

Reaction score
Hello ADers! :wave:

I haven't explore around New York City since I was little. I was only 13 years old when I went with my family few weeks before 9/11 in 2001. 1st weekend of December of 2010, I went to NYC again for only an hour because I had to switch the trains to get to Rochester, NY. So, This Saturday, I want to explore around the city all day, have the best sandwiches ever and enjoy great sceneries.

Do you know any great NYC sceneries that I should check it out?

This Saturday, the 13th, the weather is going to be in 50s and it will be sunny out all day. So I am going on the train from Bridgeport, CT to Grand Central Terminals off 89 East 42nd Street in New York, NY. I will be leaving early in the morning and return back home at night time. I will go on the train by myself to New York, New York. I don't mind have ADers from the area who can come and give me a tour around NYC.

I want to get lunch sandwich from either Stage Deli, Katz's Deli or Arthur Avenue Italian Deli. I saw Stage Deli and Katz's Deli on Travel channel for America's top 10 best sandwiches. Now I am hungry by thinking about NYC deli sandwiches lol.

Any input is welcome here about hanging out at NYC.:ty:

That is okay, I wouldn't let a large group of comic freaks stop me from going to NYC. Maybe there will be a lot of people dressing in funny comic costumes walking around.

good luck exploring NYC this saturday. it will be jammed pack with comic con crazies.

New York Comic Con - the biggest and most exciting popular culture convention on the East Coast! - New York Comic Con | October 11 - 14, 2012 | Javits Center

about Katz's Deli - it's overrated. I didn't like it at all. too salty. too meaty.

if you are going, then take a good couple of pictures of awesome peeps you think they are too cool for my boy. thank you. :giggle:

edit: i asked him for real. he said, " wolverine aka logan" :cool2:

If you dig reubens, I had a man one at Court Street Grocers, between Nelson and Huntington Streets (I think? It's been 3 years...)

I would have loved to show you around NYC. I'll be gone apple picking upstate all day, so maybe another time.

if you are going, then take a good couple of pictures of awesome peeps you think they are too cool for my boy. thank you. :giggle:

edit: i asked him for real. he said, " wolverine aka logan" :cool2:

nope. not going. couldn't find ticket. it was all sold out.

I would have loved to show you around NYC. I'll be gone apple picking upstate all day, so maybe another time.

Aw, Have fun apple picking all day!

nope. not going. couldn't find ticket. it was all sold out.

I am sure that someone over there will try to resell a couple of tickets for more money by the sidewalks. Probably going to be some fake tickets hah.

Back