NYC - Lexington School for the Deaf presents NOTHING HAPPENED!

pagedancer

Reaction score
Lying. Cheating. Gossip. Love. Just another year in high school. In Nothing Happened!, rumors abound and only handful of students know the truth.

"Nothing Happened!" is a modern day adaptation of William Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. It takes the old tale of gossip, betrayal, and love and brings it to the high school arena. With a cast of twenty students, the show revolves around a core group of friends and three students who are determined to ruin their happiness. It seems the sweetest girl in school is a cheater. Could it be true? Gossip spreads through the school like wildfire and suddenly, no one knows what to believe. Only a few people know the truth, but no one's talking. So what really happened?

Want to know? Come find out!

Where: Lexington School for the Deaf
When: March 15th @ 7:00pm, March 16th @ 2:00pm and 7:00pm

Students: $5.00
Adults: $10.00

This show is performed in American Sign Language with voiced interpreters.

Send us a message at lexingtondramaclub@gmail.com or go to Lexington Drama Club - We'll give you a hand! to reserve tickets! Be sure to include your full name, the performance you will be attending, and how many tickets you'd like to reserve. We'll hold your tickets for you at the door!

Awesome, Kitten!

Frisky, I'm sorry to hear it's too far for you. :( Lexington School for the Deaf is producing the show and the Lexington Drama Club is running it. I'm the head of the Drama Club and I can help if you have any questions about the show.

Back