NYC ASL tutor here!

apollocreed

Reaction score
Hi guys and dolls, i thought i might come here to spread words on tutoring ASL in NYC. I have been doing this for the past three years and been quite amazed with the progress of my students. Though, this is a private meeting where i mostly meet at the cafes in the city. So, if anyone of you are looking for someone to help improve your signing skills, you have found me! :wave:

Unfortunately, this is NOT a FREE lesson, but prices are reasonable and affordable .... for sure! So, hit me up if you are interested.

Later! :wave:

I'm in NYC. Maybe we should get together. Send me a private message if you can.

Hi guys and dolls, i thought i might come here to spread words on tutoring ASL in NYC. I have been doing this for the past three years and been quite amazed with the progress of my students. Though, this is a private meeting where i mostly meet at the cafes in the city. So, if anyone of you are looking for someone to help improve your signing skills, you have found me! :wave:

Unfortunately, this is NOT a FREE lesson, but prices are reasonable and affordable .... for sure! So, hit me up if you are interested.

Later! :wave:

Are you Deaf?

Back