NY Yankees George Steinbrenner dead after massive heart attack

Look like George is finally meet Babe Ruth and probably tell him that he sucks.

Steinbrenner already gave their 2 sons: Hank and Hal to control the team. Therefore, they're co-owner now.

Oh no!!! Atwo-headed screw up!! Maybe the two of them will have a contest to see who can out-spend the other> I feel sorry for MLB.
Expect them to go after Oswalt soon...hang the cost!!

Oh no!!! Atwo-headed screw up!! Maybe the two of them will have a contest to see who can out-spend the other> I feel sorry for MLB.
Expect them to go after Oswalt soon...hang the cost!!

Rangers will get Oswaltnless the Astros become impatient.. The package is in place......Rangers are paying them to wait until the bankruptcy hearing takes place.

or you owes me!

Actual, I recall on Seinfeld's quote

STEINBRENNER: We wanna look to the future, we gotta tear down the past. Babe Ruth was nothing more than a fat old man, with little-girl legs. And here's something I just found out recently. He wasn't really a sultan. Ah, what d'you make of that? Hey, check this out... See More. (he stands to reveal he's wearing baseball pants) Lou Gehrig's pants. Not a bad fit. (a thought occurs) Hey, you don't think that nerve disease of his was contagious, do you? Uh, I better take 'em off. I'm too important to this team. (removes the pants to reveal his boxers)

Actual, I recall on Seinfeld's quote

STEINBRENNER: We wanna look to the future, we gotta tear down the past. Babe Ruth was nothing more than a fat old man, with little-girl legs. And here's something I just found out recently. He wasn't really a sultan. Ah, what d'you make of that? Hey, check this out... See More. (he stands to reveal he's wearing baseball pants) Lou Gehrig's pants. Not a bad fit. (a thought occurs) Hey, you don't think that nerve disease of his was contagious, do you? Uh, I better take 'em off. I'm too important to this team. (removes the pants to reveal his boxers)

That was a great episode....... George with the World Series trophy in the parking lot..... :lol:

Look like George is finally meet Babe Ruth and probably tell him that he sucks.

Todays News...Get It While It's Hot
George walked into heaven through the pearly gate and told god "You are fired!" and then looked over to jesus and said "lose the beard!"

When Steinbrenner went to Heaven... he made Jesus shaves his beard.

Once again....Breaking News!!!!
George found Billy Martin there and told him "You're out of here! Get your ass to hell!"

Wonder if they will erect a statue of The Boss next to the Babe, the Sultan of Swat? :lol:

Hell is not hot, hot, hot any more!
George looked down and had mercy on those folks and then ordered the A/C fixed on his dime.

Back