Nutrition and Fitness Quizzes - IRON

My result is:

Good job!

You are probably getting enough iron.

Keep up the good work by continuing to eat a variety of foods with iron or by continuing to take an iron supplement recommended by your health care provider each day.

Come back and take this quiz again in 2 months to make sure you are keeping up the good work!

For more information about iron check out our guides Iron and Teens and Dark Green Leafy Vegetables.

Nutrition Quiz - Iron: Results

Last edited:
I got "Almost There."

However, this quiz doesn't take into account that post-menopausal women don't have the same iron requirements as younger women.

Anyway, my blood tests show that my iron level is fine, and my doctor told me that I don't need any supplements.

Good job!

Keep up the good work by continuing to eat a variety of foods with iron or by continuing to take an iron supplement recommended by your health care provider each day.

Iron Alert!
You are probably not getting enough iron.
It is important to get enough iron because iron builds red blood cells, muscle proteins, and healthy bones. Most importantly, it helps your blood cells carry the oxygen it needs for energy.
Try to eat more foods that have iron like red meat, pork, beans, dark green leafy vegetables, and cereal with added iron. If you don't like foods with iron, you should talk to your health care provider about taking an iron supplement.

*My blood test shows normal level of iron. Last time low iron level was in 2005*

Almost there!

You are getting some iron, but probably not enough.

It is important to get enough iron because iron builds red blood cells, muscle proteins, and healthy bones. Most importantly, it helps your blood cells carry the oxygen it needs for energy.

Try to eat more foods that have iron like red meat, pork, beans, dark green leafy vegetables, and cereal with added iron. If you don't like foods with iron, you should talk to your health care provider about taking an iron supplement.

I don't know how this quiz can determine if someone is getting enough iron in his or her diet when it doesn't even ask any demographic questions. The quiz doesn't ask about age, sex, pregnancy, etc. The iron needs of people is not just one fixed number.

The results of on-line health quizzes can be very misleading. User beware.

I don't know how this quiz can determine if someone is getting enough iron in his or her diet when it doesn't even ask any demographic questions. The quiz doesn't ask about age, sex, pregnancy, etc. The iron needs of people is not just one fixed number.

The results of on-line health quizzes can be very misleading. User beware.

Yes, true. I agree with those link, you provided.

Yes I agree that they should ask us for our age, sex, etc.

It remind me of Pregnancy. I need more iron when I was pregnant with first child. Gyn. gave me Iron pill to increase iron.

Other bad one.

Iron Alert!

Come back and take this quiz again in 2 weeks to check your progress!

Other bad one.

Iron Alert!

Don't trust an on-line quiz for your personal health. Ask your doctor to check your blood chemistry.

This quiz is intended for young women, not young men. Healthy young men don't need as much iron because they don't normally lose blood every month.

Don't trust an on-line quiz for your personal health. Ask your doctor to check your blood chemistry.

This quiz is intended for young women, not young men. Healthy young men don't need as much iron because they don't normally lose blood every month.

Ohhh! Allright...

Here are my results:

Good job!

Come back and take this quiz again in 2 months to make sure you are keeping up the good work!

I took the quiz for curiosity's sake, but this is excellent advice Reba. :)
That's how I take the quizzes, too, just for fun and curiousity. :) My health is too important to trust on-line quizzes for diagnosis.

Yeah, I see why not to take quizzes out of curiousity but the result, I got from Protein quizz is a very true because I eat too much protein.

Back