Nucleus Freedom with stickers on BTE

Pinky

Reaction score
I want curious about sticker on BTE. I got 2 sheets of stickers colorful. Do I should re-use sticker? I want to match on my clothes color. Is this removable and re-use?? I have to be careful with dust and hair stick.

Umm... putting message on your blog as I know a blog with kids with CI's and stickers.

Thats should be fine but don't use any solvent to remove them as i learnt that mistake, i used nail varnish remover and the colour came off...!!

wish I could have these bte stickers , lol

Pinky I'd like to see your blog can you pm me the address?

I was curious about stickers on my controller for test. My husband didn't like it. He said it look like dorky! LoL He said this is for kids and childish. Ohh well.

Pinky, I think that the stickers are VERY cool!

Me too! It was my husband's opinion about this. The stickers have many different color and design. There have rainbow, stars, heart, USA flag and more.

I thought the design decorate is same as HA, cellphone, Ipod's cover and case and bluetooth.

Hey can you tell me where I can view all of the stickers for the freedom? Maybe online?

Pinky Lissa and I cannot view the cochlear website as it's directly for USA. We have our own website but must be nothing like USA!!

Will try and log in US's website.

Oh. No wonder for UK can't view the page. You can try go to cochlear.com and UK.

Beause we get CI via PCT (Primary Care Trust or NHS) In UK we cannot purchase anything CI related online (except FM system, dri box) so therefore we have no choice. If we want something changed like different colour controller or processor we have to ask for it. Often we get refused because there is not enough of spares to go round just because we want different colour. I guess we are lucky to be able to have the CI next to nothing and have very good after care ( I am writing list for my one year review to get more Dri bricks, mic covers, batteries, Battery cages so it's ready for me to take home)

I am sure that the Kids would have those stickers in their CI box. But as adults they take it out before giving us the box.

That reminds me, I need new battery cages and mic covers!! Yeah it is true about what Overthepond said! I am grateful for the NHS, but sometimes it can be annoying!

That's suck! I guess I will take a picture of 2 sheets then. I can post on my facebook instead here.

Don't you mind what is NHS mean?

You don't need the Cochlear stickers. You can use other things to decorate your CIs. I have those "kiddie" type sticker earrings, the type that are for 3 years olds who want to wear "earrings"...they are just stickers...I put them on my CI coil. They come in different colors and shapes, mine is a turquoise star on one of my CI coils. I also have another pack of skull stickers and I put one on my other CI coil. I collect all kinds of small stickers that could go on my CI. Just be creative. Even buy the bling stuff that teens use for their cell phones and stuff, those will work.

Why be boring just because I'm 28? Fuck that! I like to nurture my inner child! What's wrong with that? :D Besides, bright colors makes me feel happy.

You don't need the Cochlear stickers. You can use other things to decorate your CIs. I have those "kiddie" type sticker earrings, the type that are for 3 years olds who want to wear "earrings"...they are just stickers...I put them on my CI coil. They come in different colors and shapes, mine is a turquoise star on one of my CI coils. I also have another pack of skull stickers and I put one on my other CI coil. I collect all kinds of small stickers that could go on my CI. Just be creative. Even buy the bling stuff that teens use for their cell phones and stuff, those will work.

Why be boring just because I'm 28? Fuck that! I like to nurture my inner child! What's wrong with that? :D Besides, bright colors makes me feel happy.

hmmm, that's given me an idea :P thanks!

That what I thought. My husband said these stickers look like dorky! It's his opinion. I already have my own blings sticker for my CI. I love the bright colors too! I am consider to decorate my CI on my blog soon. It like JennyB's HA decorate. CI and HA are the same! I don't need to have earmold. I am happy without earmold! I prefer to decorate on my BTE to Coil.

I don't care what my husband think. This is my CI and decide to decorate like you said. I like to show off my CI and being proud of myself. :D

Back