Nucleus Freedom with Batteries

Does it matter what colour it is it will work for either BTE.

I want to be match the color for clothes. For black/pink will match on my black and pink clothes. If I don't wear black for day.

If you are desperate for batteries you'll have to put up with what you have got. Black is barely noticeable with Pink and goes well with it and you have dark hair. :)

I use both rechargeable and disposable batteries. The rechargeable batteries are expensive, but this can be funded by your insurance company. As for which disposable battery I use, I prefer PowerOne Implant Plus because of the longer life they provide. If you've never ordered on Microbattery.com before, you can ask/order several sample packs to see which brand works best for you.

Thank you for the information about batteries. I will go to website to order it.

I filled up the insurance information on form before batteries send me the ship. Ugh! I noticed my rechargeable battery always get low by 2 days. The regular batteries is taking me 3 to 5 days. Is your rechargeable battery happen to you?

Finally, the deliver man arrived and brought me the 10 packs of CI batteries last Friday. It have been 2 months without regular batteries. Ugh! I'm using power one batteries now. I let my rechargeable rest and break time from use them a lot. It was annoying me when is my two rechargeable batteries get low to die every two days. The regular batteries' live longer about 3 to 5 days. I will get the money back from cochlear company. Because I have medicare coverage the batteries.

Can you find out how often that you could recharge your rechargeable batteries?

There are two general different types of rechargeable battery devices: NiMH and NiCd.
(Nickel-Cadmium and Nickel-Metal Hydride)

Does your rechargeable device, for your hearing aids, have a switcher for you to pick one of these batteries?

My twelve NiCd batteries for my digital camera have been recharged about 200 hundred times for a few years. After that, they started to wear out that last about 100 pictures. It used to be about 300 pictures as new fresh batteries. I think I was told that the slower charger is better which let the batteries hold much longer than a faster 1-hour charger. But, I made a choice to buy a faster one that saves my time. I still use my batteries now ever since I bought them.

Battery (electricity) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Web, My charger charges my 4 rechargables for about 4 hours before fully charged up. It's Li-Ion Accu 3.7v 180 mAh.

Pinky, FYI, 2 days is normal for rechargeables and 3-5 days is also normal for disposable batteries. OK.

Web, My charger charges my 4 rechargables for about 4 hours before fully charged up. It's Li-Ion Accu 3.7v 180 mAh.

Pinky, FYI, 2 days is normal for rechargeables and 3-5 days is also normal for disposable batteries. OK.

Yeah that what I realized. Last Friday, I put a new disposable batteries until last night. The batteries got low in 5 days. That is pretty longer.

Can you find out how often that you could recharge your rechargeable batteries?

There are two general different types of rechargeable battery devices: NiMH and NiCd.
(Nickel-Cadmium and Nickel-Metal Hydride)

Does your rechargeable device, for your hearing aids, have a switcher for you to pick one of these batteries?

My twelve NiCd batteries for my digital camera have been recharged about 200 hundred times for a few years. After that, they started to wear out that last about 100 pictures. It used to be about 300 pictures as new fresh batteries. I think I was told that the slower charger is better which let the batteries hold much longer than a faster 1-hour charger. But, I made a choice to buy a faster one that saves my time. I still use my batteries now ever since I bought them.

Battery (electricity) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I never have hearing aids with rechargeable the batteries. I used the disposable batteries. Made from Zinc. Hearing aids and Cochlear implant batteries are not the same.

I had hearing aids battery checker like if it's good to lower. The HA's battery get live for 3 weeks than cochlear implant's. Don't you mind I ask you?? Do you have CI or not??

I never have hearing aids with rechargeable the batteries. I used the disposable batteries. Made from Zinc. Hearing aids and Cochlear implant batteries are not the same.

I had hearing aids battery checker like if it's good to lower. The HA's battery get live for 3 weeks than cochlear implant's. Don't you mind I ask you?? Do you have CI or not??

I use my digital BTE (Behind the Ear). My regular 675 battery last approximately three weeks. I'll find out from my friend, and she told me that she has a rechargeable charger for her CI. I don't know what brand is it.

I use my digital BTE (Behind the Ear). My regular 675 battery last approximately three weeks. I'll find out from my friend, and she told me that she has a rechargeable charger for her CI. I don't know what brand is it.

CI and HA batteries are same size 675. HA and CI's batteries both are different. I'm using Power One implant plus Batteries. I told you scroll down over this thread. I am not sure what kind of rechargeable batteries inside. Someone will answer your question.

My coil magnet stick on disposable batteries quick and not able to stick on rechargeable. That is strange! I don't know what is that inside.

My audiologist ordered 300 batteries for me last month and medicaid and medicare paid for them in full. I haven't had to pay one penny.

Back