Nucleus Freedom and Smartlink SX

Vivie

Reaction score
:wave:

I have been considering to look into that system..

I've been wondering if there is anyone else trying it and has something to say? does it really is worth all these money ? ( it's rather expensive here ) :shock:

I've read online that can connect via bluetooth to the mobile device although it drains the battery quickly..

Plus I'd like it for college..and other noisy environments..sometimes I can't rely in speech reading alone , I make many mistakes...till now fortunately were hilarious ones and always laughed them off ...

Anyone that has it has used it outside off classroom ?

smartlink SX is the one can do many more
- classroom or meeting room
- friend wear on or member family wear on when they drive in car
- bluetooth work with cell phone
- audio plug in tv or computer or [telephone build in neckloop audio]
or cd player, cassette tape, everything that plug in 3.5mm

smartlink sx is the top, I love it I use them every day
I think they cost now a day under 1k

vivie,

i had a chance to try the smartlink last year, but didn't like it for 2 reasons. the primary reason was because it wasn't accessible to me as a totally blind person. the second reason was because i heard static, distortion and a weak signal whenever someone talked to me using the smartlink transmitter. due to these issues, i chose to have vr purchase a comtek 216 MHz fm system (http://www.comtek.com/at216.html) which in my experience has a stronger, clearer sound quality. that being said, if you can find a way to try the smartlink for yourself, that would be most ideal.

Hear Again: I never hear of this AT-216 Personal FM System, I would like find out how much they cost.

Hear Again: I never hear of this AT-216 Personal FM System, I would like find out how much they cost.

if i remember correctly, the comtek at-216 costs $1,000 or a little more than that. however, the money is well worth it. i used to have a 72 MHz comtek fm system that worked perfectly for 10 years until the receiver stopped working and it could no longer be replaced.

if i remember correctly, the comtek at-216 costs $1,000 or a little more than that. however, the money is well worth it. i used to have a 72 MHz comtek fm system that worked perfectly for 10 years until the receiver stopped working and it could no longer be replaced.

if your receiver stopped working could u able send repair ? I just wonder
if is not what you gone do put in box and useless?

if your receiver stopped working could u able send repair ? I just wonder
if is not what you gone do put in box and useless?

since my fm system was 10 years old and comtek no longer manufactured that particular model, the receiver couldn't be repaired.

Back