Ntouch videophone

aweet_princess198925

Reaction score
Does anyone use the Ntouch videophone? How do you like it.

Sent from my LGLS990 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I have it. it works good, but so does vrs products that i have too. They all works, but each one have thier own features that i like so I have more then one vp just for the features. There is nothing that combines them all the best yet.

I have it. it works good, but so does vrs products that i have too. They all works, but each one have thier own features that i like so I have more then one vp just for the features. There is nothing that combines them all the best yet.
Interesting... that's why I have the big 3 apps on my PC lol (I lost my number for Convo due to disuse). There are some things i like about one that I wish was on another because there are things I like about another. I like the interpreters better on one VRS but hate the interface/GUI. the interface/GUI is better on another but was not impressed with the interpreters. Just like every other service I deal with (which cell phone, which plan to pick, cable services, blah blah blah).

I use N-touch one so my number rings to everything. I actually preferred Z mobile app and tried switching to the Zmax. It was such a joke I put it right back in tnt the box. Finally sent it back to them

Never bothered with the Z Max or the NTouch devices- no room in this room plus it would have to be over wireless... ZMax didn't look that great to me though.

I have Ntouch and I have no complaints using the product.

To each it's own about their preference.

Back