NTID/RIT has.....

FutureGame2100

Reaction score
I heard of it. My friend told me that NTID/RIT has a high technology in the Cafeteria. I hope I would go to the NTID/RIT when I finish my high school. If you don't believe me then, GO TO SEE IT INTO NTID/RIT. I'm serious that is not some funny.

FutureGame2100 said:
I heard of it. My friend told me that NTID/RIT has a high technology in the Cafeteria. I hope I would go to the NTID/RIT when I finish my high school. If you don't believe me then, GO TO SEE IT INTO NTID/RIT. I'm serious that is not some funny.

I'm a student at RIT and I'm not sure what you are implying at this moment? Please clear it up. Thanks

Which cafeteria are you referring to? They have 9 places where you can get food from. I could say 10 but does "Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Parlor" count?

Im finshing highschool next year and im going to be attending RIT and im leaving this april to visit RIT... Tell me more about it, Im gonna be doing gaming devolping there

Tony Montana said:
Im finshing highschool next year and im going to be attending RIT and im leaving this april to visit RIT... Tell me more about it, Im gonna be doing gaming devolping there
Finishing high school this or next year? Are you a junior or senior in high school? If you're a junior, I'm guessing that you'll be coming for EYF this summer. If you're a senior, I guess you'll be here for SVP.

:dunno: I have no idea what you are talking about? Few people I know were former student of RIT/NTID and been almost aware about that area -- Clear it up then I might understand better...

MizzDeaf said:
:dunno: I have no idea what you are talking about? Few people I know were former student of RIT/NTID and been almost aware about that area -- Clear it up then I might understand better...
Let's see if I can make a few clarifications:

When I came in December 1999, The Corner Store was under Sol Heumann Hall. By March 2000, The Corner Store moved to Nathaniel Rochester Hall. By September 2000, Sol's opened under Sol Heumann Hall and Crossroads opened near Building 14. By September 2002, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Parlor opened in SAU. By March 2003, Sandella's opened in Sol's. By September 2003, Sandella's opened in Building 70 and Henry's opened in Building 1.

VamPyroX said:
Which cafeteria are you referring to? They have 9 places where you can get food from. I could say 10 but does "Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Parlor" count?
OH MY GOD!! I WANT TO BUY NEW ICE CREAMS!!! :( I wish I can live in there.

VamPyroX said:
Okay, I'm giving it to you for clear. That cafeteria has a high technology because someone could use the ID card into the vender from any food or soda. It would be better so, you can't bring a money because you would get waste of your time. The ID card is better than a money. ;) Do you can understand?

MizzDeaf said:
Read at bottom from my reply. :)

Tony Montana said:
What that RIT look like? Is it big place? I never seen it before. I'll GO to NTID/RIT in Fall 05' :dance: :dance:

FutureGame2100 said:
Okay, I'm giving it to you for clear. That cafeteria has a high technology because someone could use the ID card into the vender from any food or soda. It would be better so, you can't bring a money because you would get waste of your time. The ID card is better than a money. ;) Do you can understand?
Oh, that's very old news. All vending machines on campus accept payment through our school ID.

VamPyroX said:
Oh, that's very old news. All vending machines on campus accept payment through our school ID.
I forgot to add. The 10 places I mentioned for eating... they all accept debit, which is the meal option on our student ID like on those vending machines.

VamPyroX said:
I forgot to add. The 10 places I mentioned for eating... they all accept debit, which is the meal option on our student ID like on those vending machines.
Yeah, I never seen it before now it is better. ;)

VamPyroX said:
Does New York have a Washington Mutual Banks? I should get some money from the Washington Mutual. =)

FutureGame2100 said:
What that RIT look like? Is it big place? I never seen it before. I'll GO to NTID/RIT in Fall 05' :dance: :dance:

Simply go to http://www.rit.edu and you'll learn more about the campus as you surf that website and suggest you take time to visit the campus and see for yourself:) I love it here at RIT but the weather SUCKS!

FutureGame2100 said:

Um, RIT isn't the only campus to do that. I'm sure most campuses have that "feature" of a debit card. I had that when I went to UCSB, you could use it anywhere on campus (stores, restaurants, etc)

oh wow -- ref to the debit cards with the student ID cards qq thats VERY old news!!!!!!!

Vampy -- on ur explaination of various changes -- thats VERY surprising to me!! :shock: i saw the new housing up by River Knolls back in 1999 was so shocked to see how it looked :thumb: kewl i thought! but now with the corner store moved and everything else since 1999 *thud* this i gotta go back to RIT for a visit to see how the campus looks since the last time i was there visiting!!!!

*makes a mental note to do that* definately would take MizzDeaf with me to RIT so she can check it out too :D

Yes, me too!! I have to check out RIT again since I left in 2000. I heard there were major changes in SOL, Tower A, and etc. Corner store moved to Nathaniel Rochester building now. I was there while it moved at that time.

I do miss seeing the green door in opposite direction on the second floor in SOL building..it used to be DSP floor, lol. I never forget that I huffed a weed with my friend in my dorm while my cool RA rang my bell!! It was a damn pretty close call!! :devil:

Back