NTID open house

Slver1FineDude

Reaction score
I will be there at NTID for open house on april 15th 2005. anyone??

sounds nice.. I would rather to avoid Corey C. from MN and Adam D. from NY, they spread really nasty rumors on me.. Thanks for invite but I will be in MN anyways...

i want to go to NTID open house, but I can't because my physical disability prevent me from traveling outside CT and fortunately, a representative from NTID is coming to see me and I will ask them about going to NTID while I am still a resident of CT. NTID is my dream goal since I want to be with deaf people whom I can communicate. I only have two hearing friends in high school and they are getting fluent at ASL.

rjr2006 said:
i want to go to NTID open house, but I can't because my physical disability prevent me from traveling outside CT and fortunately, a representative from NTID is coming to see me and I will ask them about going to NTID while I am still a resident of CT. NTID is my dream goal since I want to be with deaf people whom I can communicate. I only have two hearing friends in high school and they are getting fluent at ASL.
Good luck with that! :thumb:

I'm sure you'll be able to work something out. ;)

I was on the NexTalk TTY with RIT Disability rights office and they gave me TTY number of the Rochester Personal Assistance agency. it looks like things are getting very well, I pray to God that I would able to get into NTID

Back