Nsad

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
For Softball

http://www.nsad.org

on aug 4 to 6, 2005 so i will be there on aug 3 to 7th... hope to see yall if yall can make it

OldNavyGirl said:
Illinois!!!!! the sicko state!!!! :P
:lol: i am from alabama ofc... i hope see u there then! i am support austin girl teams from texas

If my team winnning from MAAD in Neb then I cant go for NSAD in MS because of my idolt work refusese let me go! I am off for MAAD for softball this July. :)

MizzDeaf said:
If my team winnning from MAAD in Neb then I cant go for NSAD in MS because of my idolt work refusese let me go! I am off for MAAD for softball this July. :)

Are you saying that MAAD will be held in Nebraska this year? I used to go to the MAAD tournaments for many years, pitching--but now I do not play anymore even though I wished I could....(sorry TweetyBird for going off-topic here--for that...*locking up Slyvester in another room* ;) )

*locking RR back in his closet* - yeah, I am going to Omaha, NE for the MAAD softball tournament as MizzDeaf will be playing for the St. Louis Bell Club co-ed team and I gotta be there to cheer her on...heh heh.

I wont be able to go to the NSAD tournament due to work constraints and also I will be off again for the MoAD Conference on July 28-31 - I think my boss would scream if I take off again so soon after that!!!

But, have a good time and maybe next year....heh heh.

Roadrunner said:
Are you saying that MAAD will be held in Nebraska this year? I used to go to the MAAD tournaments for many years, pitching--but now I do not play anymore even though I wished I could....(sorry TweetyBird for going off-topic here--for that...*locking up Slyvester in another room* ;) )

*knock your closet* Hear me?? Okay, Yes it hold in Nebraska this summer for MAAD Softball.

DreamDeaf -- I could go MoAD Conference on Friday night and please hold for me when I get there. :ty: sweetie

MizzDeaf said:
i know what u mean.. i uddy abt the work.. geez.. i hope ur team will be winning!

Roadrunner said:
nah dont need be sowwy, i uddy that u wanna curious ask some qq.. no big deal!!! :lol:

Mods, not sure if this is the correct place for this thread.... if not, please move it to the correct forum. Thanks!

Was just wondering if anyone was going to NSAD this summer in Biloxi/Gulfport, Mississippi? I've been there before and I was actually surprised and impressed with this place. It's a pretty nice place... has beaches and its also a gambling tourist site. (SWSAD was held there last year - that's when I went) I think I'm gonna go again this year. Anyone else?

I might goooooo. it depends on exactly when .. i heard it s on first week of august??

Whooops! My bad! Sorry, didn't know there was another thread about this already. Thanks for the heads up tho.

Back