Now, I understand whom I was befriended with...

matajan

Reaction score
Now, I learned that when I was at csd fremont is private school when I was sixth grade, I was ONLY befriended with peeps from peeps or private schools or are no longer know about public, NEVER public school. That what schools or parents make me social with elite or prep friends through middle and high schools, now, grown up friends who at gallaudet, most of them friends with prep friends every day.

some of friends who went to private school since toddler, feel like never knew anything about public school.

what happen that effect of friendship with people from private and public?

now, i do not have or no longer any friends who went to public schools as same as my friends, too.

that how we feel and not say anything when asked if she knew about public cuz if we at same school, we already understand each other who are we.

I do have to thank you for providing me with an entertaining list of topics for me to read tonight. :laugh2:

I do have to thank you for providing me with an entertaining list of topics for me to read tonight. :laugh2:

Most likely it'll be your last, too, as he hasn't been here for a couple of weeks.

Back