Now Hiring No experience required

I would like to work with you but I'm from Sydney, Australia. Even though I have extensive IT skills in combination of network, system, and web administration.

Just checked out your site.

Wow, bad impression right off. >_>

Your choice of setting up the site, honestly screams at me, "No care!"

It makes me think that you're an amateur, and that you don't know what you're doing. >_>

Which you've admitted yourself, so... you're forgiven. :P

It's back up running again!

many thanks to all of my supports, Now we are running a gaming clan for AlienTechWorld, which bring a lot difference. because I am the only DEAF with nearly 8 admins who help and run the websites as well as from all over the world, which included london, spain, french and USA.

If any one of you guys who likes gaming, please feel free to come and give it a try! I mean its really fun! you can find more information by downloading the game for free on our website, and as well joining our clan!

We run a server for multiplayers online games, which are still new and its called [ATW]=AlienTechWorld=[ATW]
What game? its a shooting game with some skill, other than IT website Design skillz! :ty:

Ahhh okay, well if u are interesting into help us design something better Please Help! We're still hiring :naughty:
I'm hoping for some deaf gamers to be on my team so we can prove that deaf are the best.. go all deaf!!!!!!

I am nicknamed to be Handstalker, You can find me on there if you ever wonder :D

Yo i know who you are.. You label as web developer? why are u asking people for help? It makes no sense dude..

I apologize for delay in response, I was very busy when week come to an end for a weekend break!
Hello, I would like to introduce myself to my visitor on my website. My name is Jameson Green the owner of Alien Tech World, and I am a young deaf fellow man, and I am a first a family man! A web developer. I married to a wonderful woman named Direlka. I have three Great Children Sheanna, Breanna, and Isabella. I am a lot of motivational speaking for the Deaf. I am a Marketer that stays home full time! I love fitness and running long distances!

Oh to an additional, If anyone can help me with website or either join the team and help build there are a lot of jobs I can offer.
It is a money making deal!

That makes no sense...sounds like false advertising, so have fun with the feds. :laugh2:

That makes no sense...sounds like false advertising, so have fun with the feds. :laugh2:

I personally knew the guy. It is not false advertising. He needs to work on his marketing skills, that's all. He could be a tech genius. :dunno:

I personally knew the guy. It is not false advertising. He needs to work on his marketing skills, that's all. He could be a tech genius. :dunno:

Oh, when the webpage came up it showed a modified google homepage...not an offical website that's why I was puzzled about what's going on.

Yeah its just a an API script that you can find in internet anywhere and make it look like as Google.. a lot companies doing that way to underway with Google..

That alien dude obvious not even know what hes doing. Hes genius wannabe. All i can say his head is lost in the space.:shock:

(chuckles) :laugh2:

Oh, when the webpage came up it showed a modified google homepage...not an offical website that's why I was puzzled about what's going on.

I'm getting sick of these spams and the capacha is not blocking them out, especially when a foreigner copy and paste this statement above me that doesn't really know English nor can they spell.

Idiots.

Back