Nova Soctia, Canada

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Does anyone have been there? Anything is fun to do during summer time? Reasonable hotel (just in case), resturant, sight seeing, etc. I am still researching and print some ideas...:)

We are thinking about going but not 100% positive at this moment. It would be so nice to get of USA for a day or two! :cool2:

Any suggestions or feedback would be awesome!

Any negatives, I will report you to modestors.

Ummmm 31 viewed on my thread, and no comments? Interesting!

Mod delete this thread if no one leave a comment at end of the day.

Thanks

I will ask a friend who was born in New Brunswick. He goes to Nova Scotia frequently.

It's one of those provinces I haven't been to yet.

Ummmm 31 viewed on my thread, and no comments? Interesting!

Mod delete this thread if no one leave a comment at end of the day.

Thanks

NO delete please!! I want to keep this thread because We do planning vacation to Nova Scottie, Cananda someday also ferries from maine to there as well. I am curious what they say about this.!! ;)

lol.... only 5 hours... jeez give it some time! it's morning! :lol:

Yeah, we aren't sure of dates, either July or Aug. Possible rent a RV trailer and our lovely truck will haul em and camp out in great Nor'Easter Maine. Have fun, and there will be group of friends together having blast time.

Hey Tahoe!

I used to live in Nova Scotia for two years. I know there are some nice places to visit such as Peggy's Cove, McNabb Island and etc. Peggy's Cove is the most popular spot for tourists. The famous Halifax Explosion which is equal to 1/4 of atomic bomb hitting on Hiroshima, is worthy to be checked in.

What else do you want to know? :)

Any mountains on Nova Scotia? Just helping keep the thread alive. :D

Thanks! Yea...we still not sure if we are going... that's why I bring this up to gather some info and dicuss with group of friends that who are going up to Maine for a week or so. :)

Yea..we are talking about rent RV and have some fun! Of course we'll have to send our spoiled doggies to the kennel for a day or two. Couple of days won't hurt the dogs. :)

Thanks! Yea...we still not sure if we are going... that's why I bring this up to gather some info and dicuss with group of friends that who are going up to Maine for a week or so. :)

Yea..we are talking about rent RV and have some fun! Of course we'll have to send our spoiled doggies to the kennel for a day or two. Couple of days won't hurt the dogs. :)

Which part of Maine that you are planning to travel? I have been traveling all over the state of Maine... and Canada, too and.. I loved it... I am planning on traveling there again this spring and summer... :)

ITs called PI, I can't even spell the first word but last word is Isle

Which part of Maine that you are planning to travel? I have been traveling all over the state of Maine... and Canada, too and.. I loved it... I am planning on traveling there again this spring and summer... :)

Yes that is the one we are planning to go for 1 or 2 week vacation. :)

That's what I thought. :)

You can ask me any info about those trips, that you need to know.

L.L. Bean Inc in Freeport, ME

I took pics a month ago when I went for Xmas shopping.

Attachments

• tn5.jpg
    tn5.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 6
  • tn6.jpg
    tn6.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 3
Sosie, that's cool. I have shopped L.L.Bean for a long time......like their stuff. Cabela's, too as well as Pro Bass Shop.

They are famous for the Nova Scotia Duck-Tolling Retriever dog. You could buy a new pet while on vacation. :)

Sosie, that's cool. I have shopped L.L.Bean for a long time......like their stuff. Cabela's, too as well as Pro Bass Shop.

I love the L.L. Bean Inc stores and Outlets. I went to shopping, luncheon and dining all day. I enjoyed my day. ;)
Me, too, I like Cabela's (in Scarborough, ME) as well. Haven't you gone to the Kittery Trading Post (in Kittery, ME)?

Kittery Trading Post:

Does anyone have been there? Anything is fun to do during summer time? Reasonable hotel (just in case), resturant, sight seeing, etc. I am still researching and print some ideas...:)

We are thinking about going but not 100% positive at this moment. It would be so nice to get of USA for a day or two! :cool2:

Any suggestions or feedback would be awesome!

Any negatives, I will report you to modestors.

Nova Scotia is a great place to vacation, lots to do. I sent my parents on a cruise from portland Maine to Yarmouth Nova Scotia on the CAT and they absolutley loved it-the hotels, the food the cruise-everything. Unfortunately the CAT stopped ferrying to Yarmouth Nova Scotia from Portland Maine last year.

Back