Noticing another similar vechile as yours?

After eating in restaurant, I saw my car's bumper got damaged, I was upset, I kicked on that bumper, and I am about to call police, and few minutes later the car owner came out from restaurant, and told me that car is theirs. I actually forgot where I parked, it's another side from the restaurant. :Oops:
:lol:

I had a similar problem with my car once.

I went to the mall one day and then when I came outside, I saw 3 white-topped red convertible Lebarons parked next to each other. They all looked exactly the same.

I had to look inside the window to determine which car was mine.

When I was looking inside the window of the second car, someone else came along and asked me what I was doing looking in her car. I told her that I was trying to figure out which was mine. She said, "You're looking at mine!" I backed off and she proceeded to unlock her car. Her key didn't work. "Oops, I guess it really isn't my car. I told her that I already checked the first car. So, the third car would be mine. She then went to the first car and got in. :Oops:

It was pretty common back in the 70's and My parents had that issue when they had more than 2 similiar cars parked at parking lot near to each other and forgotten which spot they parked. It was embarrassing and funny. Luckily my parent did not break off the key from twisting hard to unlock it. My dad did have owner trying to figure out which car belongs to so they try out unlocking door or try out ignition if it turns (most of the time cars were always unlocked).

im so glad that my truck is a lot different than any other Tacomas.

but lets talk about motorcycle.

When i parked my motorcycle, went in 7-11 to grab candy, beef jerkey, soda and powerbar [of course, i bring my backpack]. i went out and saw TWO SAME RAVEN!! I was like, huh? which's one is mine. So, i decided put on my helmet and sat on Raven, put on my key in, struggled, and knew it wasnt mine. So, i got up and out. One dude came out and said in the slow motion, "What the.. fuck?" I stood up and stare at him. He asked me, "You, which's one is yours?" i told him, "I dont know since our cycles are same Raven". He decied walk around the behind and look at plate license. Yup, that cycle i sat down is HIS and another one next to his is MINE. That is my first time to got myself confused, "TWO RAVENS?!?!" Do you know when it is happened? 3 days ago.

I talked myself, "Next time, im gonna to slap decal sticker on it". few hours later, went to skateboard store, brought decal sticker and i did slapped decal sticker on it, "NORCAL" [small one]. So, that i wont get confuse.

I custom ordered a 2007 Chevy Impala LT from factory (through dealer of course) and I ordered everything I wanted on it. It is loaded. At the time of ordering, dealer said GM not YET create Laser Blue color with Ebony (black) interior and it was not possible. I told dealer to call factory because my dad works there. Sure enough, dealer said sorry...custom order can do any thing. Anyway I ordered my car and got HELL OF A DEAL. I got it at $19,000 when sticker price was $24,000 (through my dads discount, plus rebates, plus my down payment).
I added tint windows and fix up the car a little bit. Now every time I drive around town or out of town, I see Impala similar to mine, but no tint windows, no spoiler. Man!!! Boring. I see similar Impala with laser blue but never see ebony color inside. I can ALWAYS find my car, no problem. Whew! Next time we buy car, probably will buy off-lease or 1 to 2 year old car. We just wanted to see (taste) what its like to have BRAND NEW car

I drive Grand Am and I see it everywhere in this Big Three State. My sister has a year old Grand Am (mine is 5 years old) and she has no ashtray and had to makeshift one for herself. My car has an ashtray but I don't smoke. Recently, I asked my sister if she want to trade the cars so she could have the ashtray. Of course, she said no. :)

i've seen same car just like mine but different color. i looked at the car and says to myself "wait a min, that's not mine" it was exactly same car same color like mine at the store.

How about seeing a car in the movie that looks like yours? I can't remember the name of the movie back in late 70's. In it, there was not just one but many many green Pinto station wagons just like my then boyfriend was driving. When those cars drove off the bridge or something like that... Boy, my friends and I had a good time teasing him about it.

Yep! When we went down to OBX (Outer Banks) there were SOOOO MANY Jeep Wranglers! and maybe a few as mine (Cherokee)

So I've seen them around here. :)

When I bought Geo Metro, and it was popular for a year or so. I went to wrong one, and couldn't open it! I was like WTF? UMM Ohh wrong car! LOL! :lol:

So far I haven't went to wrong car..my son thought it was mine but I told him look at the color of Jeep..he said ohhh ok..wrong Jeep! :lol: He was so cute!

I forgot about this, one time I was in the Wal-mart parking lot and there was a car that look just like mine 92 Pontiac Sunbird and I got in the wrong car.

I see some Jeep Liberty look exactly like my wife's and I thought my wife was driving and I caught up and about to flash headlight and pull over to side to wave at her but it was different woman, I took off whew!!

Catty

Dude, if you're in my local, you'll see couple of honda civic si, because of many asians drive that.

I'm glad no body in town has the same car as mine. 1991 Honda Civic Si.

That one is rare now LOL I don't see those much anymore. I almost bought one long time ago but didn't because it didn't have power steering and the cabin ceiling was too low and other reasons I forgot.

That one is rare now LOL I don't see those much anymore. I almost bought one long time ago but didn't because it didn't have power steering and the cabin ceiling was too low and other reasons I forgot.

Should've bought it anyway! I love those cars! I'm actually shopping for a crx now

Should've bought it anyway! I love those cars! I'm actually shopping for a crx now

Hmmm, is that your Civic Si engine bay in the signature? It looks like a stock 1.6 liter rated at 106 hp. You want a CRX Si and drop in a dohc VTEC motor? ;)

I currently have a 2000 Honda Civic EX. :)

It's mild built sohc in my engine bay. If I want to buy a Crx, it has to be from japan period.

It's mild built sohc in my engine bay. If I want to buy a Crx, it has to be from japan period.

Ah, you want to import one from Japan, eh? Must be tricky to drive with a right hand steering wheel and all LOL

yeah, I found 2 rhd crx for $4,000 in Ca. I want a S2000 as my daily driver before I buy another ef.

yeah, I found 2 rhd crx for $4,000 in Ca. I want a S2000 as my daily driver before I buy another ef.

Ah, that's awesome. You'll find something nice. :) what year S2000 you want? The newer S2000 has better torque curve than the older version.

Well as long they have a glass back window instead of the plastic ones that dull, fades. I think 02 and above. Looking for a used one. Not new.

Back