noticed somthing

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
You guys have your favorites....I posted "ask foshizzle anything" I barely gotten anything. That shows you have your favorites on AD... thats really sad of you guys and very disrespectful. When I got time I try to ask just about everybody.. But its hard for me to get on here everyday to ask "everybody" What is up with that... It's pretty rude I think

I don't posted in ask anyone's questions too much, I would asked at least one or two questions and that's it, it doesn't really interested me, no offended to anyone who created those threads like that, I used to have one, I don't even wish to bring that thread back, I just rather to post in something else that would get me more interested in. Sorry, there's no favorites coming from me, but sorry to hear that you're hurt about this. ;)

Ooooookkk AD'ers...let's all head on o'er to Fo'Shizzle's thread and pop a few questions to keep this person busy for awhile-- :giggle:

I'm sure AD'ers are not intentionally doing this on purpose, please bear in mind that there are many many threads here in AD and there are so many types of threads some will seek...it's not being done out of ignorance or being rude. Am sorry you've felt this way and hopefully we can make it better--we, at Alldeaf like to see all our members happy and enjoy using AD.

In the meantime, hang in there-- ;)

~RR

Aw I'm sorry, let me look for it.....

I'm not crazy asking anyone their question but just only one or twice asking that is it...

I understand, how do you feel like that way... feel alike not popular!

I dislike anybody who wanted be part of popular on AD.. Just like everyone are same human begins!

Hi You can always make your thread, and we can looking on yours then we can do is posting.... I did a few times, sometimes they like to be their favortie friends that is okay only way is that you can do is keeping trying. :)

as if they disrespectful then their loss. Dont worry.

fo shizzle, i didn't know who you were, i didn't know if you were a male or female and you posted 2,000 already.. i just haven't seen you in here.. i'm sorry...

I guess whoever has been here the longest.. alot of people know who they are and what question to ask.. again.. i'm sorry

oh and...

when people keep changing the username.. i don' tknow who they are... it confuse the members too... so

who are yoU?

oh and...

when people keep changing the username.. i don' tknow who they are... it confuse the members too... so

who are yoU?

She used to go by the names Cassbugs and RoyalMajesty. This is her third user's name she had changed to. ;)

That is why i dont post in any of those threads ... I dont do those only for the threads that I find interesting reading.. so dont feel bad.. :)

Back