not deaf, just love ASL

Kiwi_kyra

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kyra, I'm a 23 yr old female from Canada. I've loved ASL for as long as I can remember, it's a beautiful language and it really resonates with me. I've been learning it in my own time but progress is slow when you have nobody to practice with, and can't afford lessons. I'd love to get to know some people here and maybe make some friends.

Hello welcome to alldeaf Kyra,

where are you Canada, close you live?

apart from deaf what about asl with people unable to talk it one way signing they sign to you you talk back.my dughter is working with alot of youngsters who had throats blown away in military.try talking to medical people in the forces .so many uses apart from deaf

apart from deaf what about asl with people unable to talk it one way signing they sign to you you talk back.my dughter is working with alot of youngsters who had throats blown away in military.try talking to medical people in the forces .so many uses apart from deaf
That's really cool, thanks for the info :) and that's really amazing that your daughter does that.

Neat :) I was thinking of moving there for an electrical apprenticeship, but I don't think I could handle it, I think I'd go crazy. It's... so... flat... lol

:lol: wow that is cool! that is nice :) that is great!!

Back