Not Again!

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
Around the holidays every year I get food that I don't want as gifts.There are two things I can't stand is fruit cake and chocolate cover cherry's in a box they make the hair on the back of my neck stand up because they are way too sweet,how about you is there any food you get around the holidays that you don't like?

I never like the fruit cake neither and they always give me stuff that I don't like and also I don't eat the sweeties that much, I just left in the cupboards till it become old and throw in the garbage.

Around the holidays every year I get food that I don't want as gifts.There are two things I can't stand is fruit cake and chocolate cover cherry's in a box they make the hair on the back of my neck stand up because they are way too sweet,how about you is there any food you get around the holidays that you don't like?

I happen to love fruit cake and chocolate covered cherries, but one thing I loathe is pumpkin pie. I really can't stand the stuff. I avoid the crap like the plague.

If I get something I don't want, I just pass it to someone else. My family members have eaten many things I've received, but also haven't liked.

The cold meat that is always sliced and served with cheese. Here it is called "summer sausage" which makes no sense at Christmas and Thanksgiving. I can not stand the smell or texture.

I never like the fruit cake neither and they always give me stuff that I don't like and also I don't eat the sweeties that much, I just left in the cupboards till it become old and throw in the garbage.

I might try to give them away like Oceanbreeze maybe donate to the local food pantry.

*looking around*

Send them to me!

All above except for the fruitcake.
:giggle:

The cold meat that is always sliced and served with cheese. Here it is called "summer sausage" which makes no sense at Christmas and Thanksgiving. I can not stand the smell or texture.

You mean the platters that's already made in the store?

You mean the platters that's already made in the store?

Yes like that, but my husband likes to buy them and make the trays at home too. I like the cheeses but not the meat.

b56-SummerSausage.jpg

A picture of what I am saying.

Ocean,

The next time I receive a fruitcake, it's yours! :lol:

I *love* cheese and summer sausage (here in Wisconsin you can get really delicious cheese and summer sausage packages year round), but I can't stand fruitcake or chocolate covered cherries.

Speaking of holiday candies, one thing I *really* love are coconut wreaths.

For those of you who don't know what they are, click here:

http://www.fudge-house.com/dev-cgi/...&action=searchdbdisplay&key=253&f25=Christmas

I've never had fruit cake, but I love those chocolate-covered cherries... especially the dark chocolate kind. Yum! :)

LOVE that stuff!!! MMMM! I'll make that as sandwich or on cracker with cheese...mmmm! Thanks you for making me hungry for it! :lol:
Yes like that, but my husband likes to buy them and make the trays at home too. I like the cheeses but not the meat.

b56-SummerSausage.jpg

A picture of what I am saying.

Fruit cake!? YUCK! :barf:

Cherries covered chocolate, GIMME! I love those stuff but had to limit 1-2 pieces. yes they are sweet but I love it. MMM!

Back